What are your thoughts on a 350z?

i have a 2006.5 enthusiast version, use it as a daily driver (on days when i go to campus it's 50 miles each way), and it's nice given you don't need much space. shopping is a pain, premium gas is a pain, the 18mpg the little computer thing tells me i'm getting sucks, but for me it works. i can cosign about the driver height comment though....my fiance is 5'5 and pregnant, and when i let her drive she needs the seat all the way back and the steering wheel raised. be sure to sit and drive one to assess your comfort.

sick.gif
@the sony subs

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I would def get the 04 one, but that hood needs to go and be replaced with a stock one imo
Yeah I liked the hood in the beginning but now I'm not feeling it all that much. Not a big deal though, I'd probably get it changed later on.

350z is a fun car.

I don't recommend it for a daily driver... This car is so inconvenient. Trunk space sucks, two seater...i only suggest it if you like an affordable sports car. Then you got a lot of people lookin at your car, and i mean that in a bad way...it attracts negative attention as much as positive. 

A lot of people (mostly kids) crash it...i have no problems with it.

They're a lot cheaper now, since the 370z came out.

tumblr_kydukaWHzY1qzs49eo1_500.jpg

here's my dad's

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if your 6'2 and up that car isnt for you, my knees are pressed upon the steering, very uncomfortable

pretty much..

I drove this car a couple of times (my uncles) and I felt extremely cramped in the car, and I'm only 5'10.

I used to have a 350z as a DD, I loved it. Seriously, I currently have a GT-R as a dd and I miss my 350z because it was a true manual. If I had your budget, I would cop another 350 no doubt. It's serious a good buy considering how cheap they are now. Buy it and thank me later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

sick.gif
@the sony subs
laugh.gif
I knew you were gonna disapprove those.

I eventually want a 05-06 Audi A6
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

talk him into taking them and take a lil off the price
How much you think he should take off the price if he kept them?

the subs are only worth about 100

that fiberglass box probably ran him 400 though

i'd shoot for 250-300

ask him what the setup ran him then go from there...

Never had a 350 but i have the 370. By all means i love this car. I'm actually about to sell it though, i need a truck for work.
frown.gif

K I'm gonna see what I can do.

He's got the stock hood in the garage as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if your 6'2 and up that car isnt for you, my knees are pressed upon the steering, very uncomfortable
Thats not true, I'm 6'2 and I fit pretty comfortable in mine..

Mine is 04, I think its
pimp.gif

personally...350z to me is soo played out
seems like everyone has one from any age group
i believe its the most manufactured sports car ever?
that alone would keep me away just because i like to be different

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Pics
Already posted man. Last page I believe.

yo you live somewhere near me because im in lynnwood and i know the dude whos car you posted. Hes russian as well

http://www.myspace.com/pimpin_vlad
Yeah I live in the Federal Way/Auburn area. I go to UW though.

How's the car? I was thinking of offering $14k since prices have gone down on the 350

Back
Top Bottom