What are your true feelings about the Jordan Brand?

yes yes the "complain til it changes" guy is the chosen one. he's gonna change EVERYTHING. JB will finally use that good ol' quality that he grew up on. . .and it will be ALLLL because of him.

because CLEARLY his neighbor is none other than:
Spoiler [+]
tinker_hatfield_jordan_xi.jpg

yes yes the "complain til it changes" guy is the chosen one. he's gonna change EVERYTHING. JB will finally use that good ol' quality that he grew up on. . .and it will be ALLLL because of him.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I am getting sick and tired of all the crap that JB is putting out. I was an avid Jordan collector since 93 and been collecting Jays all my life, but officially sold all of my Jordans and got out the game. Everyone has been complaining about the quality issues on all of these recent retro’s and I really don’t blame anyone for complaining. A lot of the Jordan products that Nike puts out are lesser of quality than the originals that came out before. I am just getting very sick and tired of the mall campouts, getting almost killed over these shoes spending more money on lesser quality Jays these days. For ex, the retro 11s were 125 when they originally came out and now they are 175 *%% and quality is BS. These are the reasons why people start to cop fakes and then when they do, they get talked about but why no camping out, no lines, no getting shot over a shoe that everybody in your neighborhood gonna have after the release date including your grandma. I know I am going to make enemies for posting this but I don’t care. People work too hard for their money to pay more for a Jordan shoe that was cheaper back in the day with less quality. Jordan Brand needs to be put in their place and start delivering better products to their consumers and start catering more to their customers than their own pockets and Jordan fans need to realize is all of this camping out and putting your life at risk over a shoe really worth it in the end. At first, I thought it was but now, I can care less about getting Jays. Jordan Brand used to have me on the edge of my seat ready to camp out for their kicks in a heartbeat and now they just have me wondering which classic will be tarnished. So this is all I have to say NT,how do yall feel about this?

i cant argue about the quality JB has been putting out for the recent years. i was born in 89 didnt really start buying shoes till i got a job here in the U.S. (shout out to my home, manila, phil.) which is about 3-4 years ago i would say. i honestly dont have any major problem about quality or what not but then again i didnt really get a chance to get ANY ogs. so for me all i can do is appreciate these retros that may be far off or maybe close to OG release. shoot, this may be the closest i will get to em. unless i become a millionaire and be able to pay 4-5 bills on a pair of OG "nike air" jordan shoes. lol which is really ridick, imo. people complain on prices nowadays but then again the shoes that were priced 125 back in the days are now goin on very high amount. so really its a win lose situation,.. imo..

want a retro js? go and pay 150 plus. want a OG pair of js? go and pay 4-5 hundred for a pair.. (some dope release is what im talkin about of course)

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I am getting sick and tired of all the crap that JB is putting out. I was an avid Jordan collector since 93 and been collecting Jays all my life, but officially sold all of my Jordans and got out the game. Everyone has been complaining about the quality issues on all of these recent retro’s and I really don’t blame anyone for complaining. A lot of the Jordan products that Nike puts out are lesser of quality than the originals that came out before. I am just getting very sick and tired of the mall campouts, getting almost killed over these shoes spending more money on lesser quality Jays these days. For ex, the retro 11s were 125 when they originally came out and now they are 175 *%% and quality is BS. These are the reasons why people start to cop fakes and then when they do, they get talked about but why no camping out, no lines, no getting shot over a shoe that everybody in your neighborhood gonna have after the release date including your grandma. I know I am going to make enemies for posting this but I don’t care. People work too hard for their money to pay more for a Jordan shoe that was cheaper back in the day with less quality. Jordan Brand needs to be put in their place and start delivering better products to their consumers and start catering more to their customers than their own pockets and Jordan fans need to realize is all of this camping out and putting your life at risk over a shoe really worth it in the end. At first, I thought it was but now, I can care less about getting Jays. Jordan Brand used to have me on the edge of my seat ready to camp out for their kicks in a heartbeat and now they just have me wondering which classic will be tarnished. So this is all I have to say NT,how do yall feel about this?

i cant argue about the quality JB has been putting out for the recent years. i was born in 89 didnt really start buying shoes till i got a job here in the U.S. (shout out to my home, manila, phil.) which is about 3-4 years ago i would say. i honestly dont have any major problem about quality or what not but then again i didnt really get a chance to get ANY ogs. so for me all i can do is appreciate these retros that may be far off or maybe close to OG release. shoot, this may be the closest i will get to em. unless i become a millionaire and be able to pay 4-5 bills on a pair of OG "nike air" jordan shoes. lol which is really ridick, imo. people complain on prices nowadays but then again the shoes that were priced 125 back in the days are now goin on very high amount. so really its a win lose situation,.. imo..

want a retro js? go and pay 150 plus. want a OG pair of js? go and pay 4-5 hundred for a pair.. (some dope release is what im talkin about of course)

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Spoiler [+]

Amen to those words your highness!

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Spoiler [+]

10 replies (very unintelligent ones at that) in this thread, you would think you made it

Spoiler [+]

10 replies (very unintelligent ones at that) in this thread, you would think you made it

JB products now = FAKES

They both offer the same junk quality, comforts and construction.

So why not just buy fakes and save some money, right?

I now only buy older retros or OGs no more recent releases unless its for resell so i can make easy money of you dumb hypebeast who keep feeding into this GAME smh...

JB products now = FAKES

They both offer the same junk quality, comforts and construction.

So why not just buy fakes and save some money, right?

I now only buy older retros or OGs no more recent releases unless its for resell so i can make easy money of you dumb hypebeast who keep feeding into this GAME smh...

people actually buy that crap

from fusions, to poor quality retros, to overpriced packs

JB is a BUSINESS

businesses are about making money, and lots of it

if we as consumers continue to buy and camp out for crap like infrareds, space jams, 11/12 cdp's, then JB will continue to deliver overpriced crap

if u really think about it, its ALL OUR FAULT AS CONSUMERS

people actually buy that crap

from fusions, to poor quality retros, to overpriced packs

JB is a BUSINESS

businesses are about making money, and lots of it

if we as consumers continue to buy and camp out for crap like infrareds, space jams, 11/12 cdp's, then JB will continue to deliver overpriced crap

if u really think about it, its ALL OUR FAULT AS CONSUMERS

Some people on here got me messed up I didnt say this to start a rant or a riot I was just trying to see if others feel like I feel about JB because I see alot of people at times complaining about quality. I have heard many horror stories of people camping out getting killed over a shoe that doesn't even cost 5 dollars to make. So are we all saying that we will die over a pair of Jays is it that serious. If u read my post, I got out the collecting game but I would by jays rarely from time to time depending on quality and pricer but thats it. All im saying as the customer, dont u want to get ur moneys worth in a product. Damn u go to work giver ur all to a company make ur money want some fresh kicks and JB gives u some cheap retros and throw a high price tag over it. Then people are wandering why they done it or why are these shoes made so cheaply. I can care less if the raise the price on the shoe, but man if u do that give me a reason to put 175 on a pair of kicks other than they are Jordans. It never amazes me how all the other Nike products running shoes lebrons kobes are good quality and Jays are ever once in a while a great quality shoe its bs.

Some people on here got me messed up I didnt say this to start a rant or a riot I was just trying to see if others feel like I feel about JB because I see alot of people at times complaining about quality. I have heard many horror stories of people camping out getting killed over a shoe that doesn't even cost 5 dollars to make. So are we all saying that we will die over a pair of Jays is it that serious. If u read my post, I got out the collecting game but I would by jays rarely from time to time depending on quality and pricer but thats it. All im saying as the customer, dont u want to get ur moneys worth in a product. Damn u go to work giver ur all to a company make ur money want some fresh kicks and JB gives u some cheap retros and throw a high price tag over it. Then people are wandering why they done it or why are these shoes made so cheaply. I can care less if the raise the price on the shoe, but man if u do that give me a reason to put 175 on a pair of kicks other than they are Jordans. It never amazes me how all the other Nike products running shoes lebrons kobes are good quality and Jays are ever once in a while a great quality shoe its bs.

I'm on my way outta the Jordan business...I'll be 30 this yr, got my first Js in 3rd grade...OG Blk 4s...the shoe game isn't for cats like me anymore

I'm on my way outta the Jordan business...I'll be 30 this yr, got my first Js in 3rd grade...OG Blk 4s...the shoe game isn't for cats like me anymore

roll.gif
Rob1ne wrote:

Originally Posted by chump916

im goin to continue to complain and complain and complain until i see some changes , "you dont like it?" "leave the forum or get used to it"

whos really listening to you though?
are u writing letters to JB? are u calling customer care lines? are u emailing nike?
or just complaining on a website that can change nothing?

yes , i even write mike himself sometime , but he always return answers like , "na there are to many hypebeasts we gotta feed , sorry" .. but i'll keep strivin thou!

thanks for your thought!

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Rob1ne wrote:

Originally Posted by chump916

im goin to continue to complain and complain and complain until i see some changes , "you dont like it?" "leave the forum or get used to it"

whos really listening to you though?
are u writing letters to JB? are u calling customer care lines? are u emailing nike?
or just complaining on a website that can change nothing?

yes , i even write mike himself sometime , but he always return answers like , "na there are to many hypebeasts we gotta feed , sorry" .. but i'll keep strivin thou!

thanks for your thought!

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree, but i'll spare the rants as there are a million and one daily by others as well..

I have been wearing Jordans since I was a kid as well, I didn't "collect", I wore and tore them up, but APPRECIATED them... I also wore all of the others as well (Chris Webbers, Dennis Rodmans, Pippens, Pennys etc etc) and well, I for one think it makes us enthusiasts appreciate the OG's and first retros that much more.. That's all i'm after now a day's, new releases do nothing for me, because it just ends up with high hopes that are shattered, it is what it is, and it will not change!

Back
Top Bottom