What athletes/coaches/sports figures have you met???

Rick Pitino
Denny Crumm
Terrence Williams
Mike Davis
Walter McCarty
Will Purdue
Jay Bilas
Bill Raftery
Sean Elliot
Derek Anderson
Shook hands with the entire 2003 Pacers (when Isiah Thomas was still coaching there)

Same room with:
Tom Crean
Tracy Porter
Darrel Griffith
Mia Hamm
Eric Gordon
Earl Clark

Can't think of anyone else

Roscoe Parrish 
Ethnic Sands
Chris Paul
Josh Howard
others....just felt like listing those 4
laugh.gif

Roscoe Parrish 
Ethnic Sands
Chris Paul
Josh Howard
others....just felt like listing those 4
laugh.gif

Matt Garza
Daunte Culpepper
Jim Kleinsasser
Michael Bennett
Tubby Smith
Christian Guzman
Kevin McHale
Flip Saunders

Matt Garza
Daunte Culpepper
Jim Kleinsasser
Michael Bennett
Tubby Smith
Christian Guzman
Kevin McHale
Flip Saunders

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Op you from Minny? ....Royce cool peoples.

Yep I met Royce and most of those other names through my work with Rivals... I like Royce, I met him at his Mr. Basketball award ceremony/reception. He seemed really well-mannered and nice.
I wish him all the best of luck at ISU! He needed a change in scenery. Who knows, he might go pro after a year... kid is talented. How do you know him?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Op you from Minny? ....Royce cool peoples.

Yep I met Royce and most of those other names through my work with Rivals... I like Royce, I met him at his Mr. Basketball award ceremony/reception. He seemed really well-mannered and nice.
I wish him all the best of luck at ISU! He needed a change in scenery. Who knows, he might go pro after a year... kid is talented. How do you know him?

ok i'm from the UK so you'll probably never have heard of half of these people but........

met and/or worked with

Sir Steve Redgrave
Sir Chris Hoy
Andy Murray
Gavin and Scott Hastings
Barcelona FC - Pep Guardiola, Thierry Henry, Lionel Messi were all really cool - was not long after Henry became the face of Reebok and he had on some shocking navy, burgandy and gold boots which failed to come close to matching their strips and i said to him that he must miss his Nike days and he laughed and agreed with me but said he did prefer Reebok's cheques. He also said he used to be a big AF1 fan. Messi was wearing some Shox Rivals and i was giving him stick for having the whole Nike catalog to choose from and he picked those! They were all real nice and real laid back and stayed for nearly 2 hours after the game signing autographs and meeting the fans and stuff was cool
Scotland Rugby
Engalnd Rugby - Johnny Wilkinson is a real nice lad
Ireland Rugby - Brian O'Driscoll is not
France Rugby
Wales Rugby
Italy Rugby
Argentina Rugby - the least punctual sports team on the planet with Ireland being a very close second
New Zealand Rugby - one of the most focused sports teams on the planet
South Africa Rugby - they used a lot of motivational quotes from MJ and Vince Lombardi to hang up on their changing room wall which i found interesting, when i spoke to their manager about it he was knowledgable about MJ  - "Well, he was a winner wasnt he?"
Australia Rugby
DaMarcus Beasley - he was cool but you could tell he loved himself very very deeply!
a bunch of Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts players

Off topic (but famous) - the Queen and Prince Phillip, Tom Hanks, Ron Howard, Drew Barrymore who was just adorable

ok i'm from the UK so you'll probably never have heard of half of these people but........

met and/or worked with

Sir Steve Redgrave
Sir Chris Hoy
Andy Murray
Gavin and Scott Hastings
Barcelona FC - Pep Guardiola, Thierry Henry, Lionel Messi were all really cool - was not long after Henry became the face of Reebok and he had on some shocking navy, burgandy and gold boots which failed to come close to matching their strips and i said to him that he must miss his Nike days and he laughed and agreed with me but said he did prefer Reebok's cheques. He also said he used to be a big AF1 fan. Messi was wearing some Shox Rivals and i was giving him stick for having the whole Nike catalog to choose from and he picked those! They were all real nice and real laid back and stayed for nearly 2 hours after the game signing autographs and meeting the fans and stuff was cool
Scotland Rugby
Engalnd Rugby - Johnny Wilkinson is a real nice lad
Ireland Rugby - Brian O'Driscoll is not
France Rugby
Wales Rugby
Italy Rugby
Argentina Rugby - the least punctual sports team on the planet with Ireland being a very close second
New Zealand Rugby - one of the most focused sports teams on the planet
South Africa Rugby - they used a lot of motivational quotes from MJ and Vince Lombardi to hang up on their changing room wall which i found interesting, when i spoke to their manager about it he was knowledgable about MJ  - "Well, he was a winner wasnt he?"
Australia Rugby
DaMarcus Beasley - he was cool but you could tell he loved himself very very deeply!
a bunch of Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts players

Off topic (but famous) - the Queen and Prince Phillip, Tom Hanks, Ron Howard, Drew Barrymore who was just adorable

Any UofA athlete you can think of the last 10 years, not to mention Lute many times.
Shaq
Jerry Rice & Joe Montana at a signing
Ryne Sandberg
Luis Gonzalez
Randy Johnson
Various Other Arizona Diamondbacks

Any UofA athlete you can think of the last 10 years, not to mention Lute many times.
Shaq
Jerry Rice & Joe Montana at a signing
Ryne Sandberg
Luis Gonzalez
Randy Johnson
Various Other Arizona Diamondbacks

i just met sonny weems and demar derozan yesterday at my work.

they're pretty chill. i talked about summer league, his recent camp and how last year i tried to get a pic but his security guard said no lol. talked for like 5-10min

anyways, i took a pic with them and then i had to leave. i told demar that i'm expecting 20ppg from him next season and he laughed.

i just met sonny weems and demar derozan yesterday at my work.

they're pretty chill. i talked about summer league, his recent camp and how last year i tried to get a pic but his security guard said no lol. talked for like 5-10min

anyways, i took a pic with them and then i had to leave. i told demar that i'm expecting 20ppg from him next season and he laughed.

i live in san diego and the gym i work out at to get into season shape has all these guys there too,
LT a few times
Shawne Merriman
Vincent Jackson (he used to smash my best friends sister)
Michael Turner once
Drew Brees once
Larry English
Jose Lima (he was an absolute character, great guy. RIP)
Mark Prior
Ricky Henderson
Chris Young
Nick Hundley
Heath Bell
Tony Gwynn Jr.
Brett Tomko used to be my dad's friend, been to his house a few times and everything. its unbelievable the amount of free !%#$ he got and he wasn't even a superstar or anything. he took me to see his garage and it had adidas boxes stacked to the ceiling, and a boatload of brand new wilson and rawlings boxes, it was really cool.

i live in san diego and the gym i work out at to get into season shape has all these guys there too,
LT a few times
Shawne Merriman
Vincent Jackson (he used to smash my best friends sister)
Michael Turner once
Drew Brees once
Larry English
Jose Lima (he was an absolute character, great guy. RIP)
Mark Prior
Ricky Henderson
Chris Young
Nick Hundley
Heath Bell
Tony Gwynn Jr.
Brett Tomko used to be my dad's friend, been to his house a few times and everything. its unbelievable the amount of free !%#$ he got and he wasn't even a superstar or anything. he took me to see his garage and it had adidas boxes stacked to the ceiling, and a boatload of brand new wilson and rawlings boxes, it was really cool.

Back
Top Bottom