What boots you all rocking vol. Fall 2023/Winter 2024

My go-to's
8084-1.jpg

product-image.jpg

I know they're not boots but with the toebox shape these have, they may as well be. This photo is pretty old so they look newer than they actually are, but they've gotten me through 2 fall/winter seasons here in southeast Michigan and have held up very well in spite of the cold, the snow/slush and rock salt. If winter is bad enough this year I'll buy a proper pair of boots like those posted in here but we'll see.
20190228_164356.jpg

Mans just wanted to let us know he has black cements. :lol:

They’re dope fam :smokin
Honestly I just wanted to poke fun at the toebox really. The recent Fire Red 3s are so much better but thanks for the compliment! 8)

To be serious though, the only pairs of boots I own right now are my Yeezy Season 3 Onyx boots but they aren't really meant for winter I don't think? Not really trying to risk it either due to what I paid for them.
20220325_145558.jpg

I know they're not boots but with the toebox shape these have, they may as well be. This photo is pretty old so they look newer than they actually are, but they've gotten me through 2 fall/winter seasons here in southeast Michigan and have held up very well in spite of the cold, the snow/slush and rock salt. If winter is bad enough this year I'll buy a proper pair of boots like those posted in here but we'll see.
20190228_164356.jpg

Huh.

I was trying to make a joke by poking fun at the boxy, boot-like toebox on the '18 Black Cement 3s, saying that they may as well be boots, based on the toebox alone but I guess my joke was so stupid that it ended up being hard to comprehend. This is what I get for venturing out of the sneaker threads of NT it seems. :lol: My fault OG. 🙏

I was trying to make a joke by poking fun at the boxy, boot-like toebox on the '18 Black Cement 3s, saying that they may as well be boots, based on the toebox alone but I guess my joke was so stupid that it ended up being hard to comprehend. This is what I get for venturing out of the sneaker threads of NT it seems. :lol: My fault OG. 🙏

This woudve been an amazing joke if boots were boots cause of the toeboxes. :lol:

How do you live in MI and not own a pair of boots? Surprised you havent slipped yet.
Not really a big deal. I went through 12 nyc winters with foams, flightposites, duncan posites, lebrons with carhartt thermal socks. Never fell slipped. Only got beef and broccs cause I had a dark brown sherpa coat I wanted to wear it with not cause of the weather.

Yeah.. I couldnt do it. Just asking to fall or just mess your shoes up or have cold *** feet.

My sister bought me these sz 13 Steve Maddens. Its the thought that counts tho someone hmu free just pay shipping

D4D91693-4AFA-440D-BCDA-9A5D90F92480.jpeg

Attachments

• 50C4987C-1CE4-41E5-B67E-13BA65DEC499.jpeg
    50C4987C-1CE4-41E5-B67E-13BA65DEC499.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 136
How do you live in MI and not own a pair of boots? Surprised you havent slipped yet.
Honestly I've just been lucky I suppose. I pretty much wear sneakers all year round and have done so since like 2016 during my sophomore year of high school. At this point I usually wear low maintenance sneakers that have the least amount of ventilation and decent traction so that my feet stay warm while also being at less of a risk of slipping. (E.g. those 3s, my '15 Aqua 8s, etc.)

Gone through the last two NYC winters without boots

Need boots this year cuz I stepped in a slushy puddle last year. Socks got wet

Back
Top Bottom