What boots you all rocking vol. Fall 2023/Winter 2024

I’m the same I stopped wearing boots in high school 10 + years ago. Cant stand being in heavy *** boots all day

Started phasing out jackets too, been on the vest + hoodie combo as long as possible until it’s really cold cold then I’ll take out the jackets

What style of boot is this? I always liked the Red Wing Wabasha and these Earthkeepers aren't bad either. Looking for something similar but a little more stylish.

s-l1600.jpg

What style of boot is this? I always liked the Red Wing Wabasha and these Earthkeepers aren't bad either. Looking for something similar but a little more stylish.

s-l1600.jpg

This is a field boot. Not the greatest quality from the looks of it. I would suggest something like this:

Nike never fails to drop this shoe in a dope colorway for like the past 7 years. These are very lightweight and comfortable too... Tan/black were my favorites....but the olives,burgundy's,and black/gum bottoms all fire....

Attachments

• IMG_9097_1200x.jpg
    IMG_9097_1200x.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 23
I got the burgundy color.. can’t wait to bring it out.. I’ve been looking for the all olive color one.. great winter sneaker

I want the regular air version, never liked lunar.

Still mad I didn’t get the goretex af1 boots last year. The wheat color was nice.

I want the regular air version, never liked lunar.

Still mad I didn’t get the goretex af1 boots last year. The wheat color was nice.
Yeah I forgot I had these until I found them last weekend....

Attachments

• IMG_20191122_001945.jpg
    IMG_20191122_001945.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 83
Pulled the trigger on the black/gum soles Lunar AF1’s also copped a white ACG boots.. I’ll post pix when i get them this week… talking about the white joints below

C8F9F995-996D-4C7A-A6C7-8841D8598FCE.jpeg

Bruh, you sold those!? Lol

Wanted those for years. Didnt cop the season they released bc i was bettin on a sale but it never came around.
Ya, regrettably, but i was downsizing at the time and i wasnt wearing em as much. Id say those were the best version Nike did

Updated thread title. Let’s see what you all got this year. :smokin

For me, I’m sticking with my pairs of black and wheat timbs. Didn’t get very many wears last year since it seemed to be unusually warm last winter in Georgia, so they’re back in rotation. Looking for a new pair though, so I’ll be going through the last few posts to see what’s out there.

Eh, if you’re living in the metro area and aren’t doing very many outdoor activities, then functionality wise… Not really. We don’t get annual snow, and it’s only about an inch or so when we do.

But I buy a yearly pair anyway.

Back
Top Bottom