What Brand/Company is overall da most "fan servicey"

upload_2018-11-18_10-28-20.jpeg

Supreme gives no ****s about fan service. That’s why #teammanual has been getting shafted :smh:

I heard u can’t do returns anymore even if it’s worn.
I remember u could return anything at Nordstrom’s
As long as u had the receipt
No matter how long u had it
or how long it was worn

There's a lot of misinformation about Nordstrom's return policy. The simplest way to describe it is that they don't really even have a policy (the Rack does, however), and all returns are handled on a case by case basis. The only recent policy change pertains to how you can get your money back. They will only refund you in store credit or the method in which it was purchased. Used to be you could get cash, no questions asked. No more cash unless you paid cash. That quickly put an end to the gift card scams.

You can do returns, even if it's worn. I just did one the other day.

No, you can't, and you never could, return "anything" to Nordstrom. That whole myth started from the tire story, which involved a store manager with a sense of humor who thought it would be funny if he accepted a return on a set of tires. Even he couldn't make the call. He had to get approval. It was basically a PR stunt. Believe me, Nordstrom denies returns all the time for various reasons.

You don't need a receipt, but it helps.

As for longevity, honestly, we didn't deal with a lot of it. Maybe only a couple times did someone try to return some item that was beat to hell. And, yes, I denied a lot of those returns.

There's a lot of misinformation about Nordstrom's return policy. The simplest way to describe it is that they don't really even have a policy (the Rack does, however), and all returns are handled on a case by case basis. The only recent policy change pertains to how you can get your money back. They will only refund you in store credit or the method in which it was purchased. Used to be you could get cash, no questions asked. No more cash unless you paid cash. That quickly put an end to the gift card scams.

You can do returns, even if it's worn. I just did one the other day.

No, you can't, and you never could, return "anything" to Nordstrom. That whole myth started from the tire story, which involved a store manager with a sense of humor who thought it would be funny if he accepted a return on a set of tires. Even he couldn't make the call. He had to get approval. It was basically a PR stunt. Believe me, Nordstrom denies returns all the time for various reasons.

You don't need a receipt, but it helps.

As for longevity, honestly, we didn't deal with a lot of it. Maybe only a couple times did someone try to return some item that was beat to hell. And, yes, I denied a lot of those returns.
But if something is unused or unworn
and they have a receipt
no matter how old it is
they still return it though right

i bought some boots from nordstrom and they ended up being uncomfortable. i bought some insoles and they wouldn't fit inside so i ripped out the insoles already inside and put in the new ones.. it still didn't fit right and i returned them no questions asked...

one time back in my lets go to vegas days, i bought a fit from nordstrom and when i got back i went to return it with a hennessy stain on it i had my hand over the stain on the counter and they guy kept trying to pull the thing away from me while he was trying to scan the tag.. anyways he said don't worry about it

You’re exactly right. Dragon Ball resurgence was in full effect at that top of this year. Goku is legit about to be in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade and will be on advertisement for the 2020 Olympics. Amazing.

i refused to watch super tho. my boy said it got better over time. but ss god? cmon now. and the animation i think is worse than Z.

also that broly movie...that can't be canon...

Back
Top Bottom