What Charlie V did...

+!%@! move or Good move?

He's taking ALOT of backlash from former players/current players. IMO...Its a +!%@! move.

+!%@! move or Good move?

He's taking ALOT of backlash from former players/current players. IMO...Its a +!%@! move.

Already a thread about this... but I'll respond anyway.

He shouldn't have broadcasted it on Twitter.... to a national audience basically. KG was definitely, definitely, wrong, but Villanueva should have taken up it up with the league or KG himself behind closed doors/privately.

Already a thread about this... but I'll respond anyway.

He shouldn't have broadcasted it on Twitter.... to a national audience basically. KG was definitely, definitely, wrong, but Villanueva should have taken up it up with the league or KG himself behind closed doors/privately.

If anyone puts KG on blast publicly im all for it. I definately wanna hear about it.

KG is such a punk @##*!

Good move.

If anyone puts KG on blast publicly im all for it. I definately wanna hear about it.

KG is such a punk @##*!

Good move.

Yeah what KG did was a punk move but like Jalen Rose said, he's heard players saw FAR worse things on the court but never spoke about it. Charlie was a ***%* for that

Charlie V got his feelings hurt

Soft +@+ %$$+$%!$%$#$

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah what KG did was a punk move but like Jalen Rose said, he's heard players saw FAR worse things on the court but never spoke about it. Charlie was a ***%* for that

It don't even matter if he's taking backlash. Charlie is a spokesperson for the alopecia community. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's been called a cancer patient. Make an example out of somebody and make sure that people with the same condition as him aren't subject to the same ridicule. It's disrespectful on a number of levels.

It don't even matter if he's taking backlash. Charlie is a spokesperson for the alopecia community. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's been called a cancer patient. Make an example out of somebody and make sure that people with the same condition as him aren't subject to the same ridicule. It's disrespectful on a number of levels.

I see how its a sensitive subject but handle your business on the court.

Detroit is about hard work and handle your business and Chuck does neither.
tired.gif

I see how its a sensitive subject but handle your business on the court.

Detroit is about hard work and handle your business and Chuck does neither.
tired.gif

Is it really a B move where if he did handle it on the court (fight), he would almost always get suspended and fined?

Back
Top Bottom