What Charlie V did...

Is it really a B move where if he did handle it on the court (fight), he would almost always get suspended and fined?

KG is a @#$## for this one. Why would you even think about calling someone a cancer patient? Incredibly disrespectful. 

KG is a @#$## for this one. Why would you even think about calling someone a cancer patient? Incredibly disrespectful. 

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Is it really a B move where if he did handle it on the court (fight), he would almost always get suspended and fined?

We suck anyways so light a fire or something. I was at the game and have never seen a Detroit arena so lifeless.  

We suck anyways so light a fire or something. I was at the game and have never seen a Detroit arena so lifeless.  

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Son, I've honestly think players have said worse things
laugh.gif

Ya N acting like ya never joked around with your friends before. I'm not saying KG said it as if he was talking to his boys or anything but I'm just saying...

laugh.gif

Ya N acting like ya never joked around with your friends before. I'm not saying KG said it as if he was talking to his boys or anything but I'm just saying...

Exactly what I'm saying.
Charlie would tear KG apart in a real fight, and then he'd get suspended for the season. It's not a +@+$@ move at all, KG was acting like a +@+$@ again and CV just played his cards right.

Exactly what I'm saying.
Charlie would tear KG apart in a real fight, and then he'd get suspended for the season. It's not a +@+$@ move at all, KG was acting like a +@+$@ again and CV just played his cards right.

Some of you guys are nuts.

KG needs to be put on blast in some way. This dude acts like he can do and say whatever he wants.

Hopefully next its a fist directly to that dudes nose.

Originally Posted by RoOk

laugh.gif

I know, it's just that this @#$# hits home with me cause I just lost a family member a couple months ago due to breast cancer. 

Some of you guys are nuts.

KG needs to be put on blast in some way. This dude acts like he can do and say whatever he wants.

Hopefully next its a fist directly to that dudes nose.

Originally Posted by RoOk

laugh.gif

I know, it's just that this @#$# hits home with me cause I just lost a family member a couple months ago due to breast cancer. 

KG should have never said anything like that, but what Charlie did is %!#$% made. KG said it TO YOUR FACE, why is your response on twitter? Your response should be to HIS FACE.

KG should have never said anything like that, but what Charlie did is %!#$% made. KG said it TO YOUR FACE, why is your response on twitter? Your response should be to HIS FACE.

What did you guys want CV to do? Punch KG and get suspended? I'm surprised CV has gotten such a bad rap after what happened. The guy was the victim here but he's receiving a lot of criticism
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think CV should've complained behind the scenes but I'm not going to criticize the guy for speaking out on twitter.

What did you guys want CV to do? Punch KG and get suspended? I'm surprised CV has gotten such a bad rap after what happened. The guy was the victim here but he's receiving a lot of criticism
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think CV should've complained behind the scenes but I'm not going to criticize the guy for speaking out on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom