What collab between an established artist and rising star are you prayin for???

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^Yo if you don't listen to Jay Electronica that's your problem. Dude got plenty of downloadble material. The fact you mention the Exhibit series aint surprising.

Talking about outshining the camel like that's hard to do nowadays or then when he dropped F&L and he just out shined Jay, he aint demolish him.
I've listened to his other material, he's still not touching Lupe

And i mention the Exhibit series because that is when all of you wanted to start throwing his name into the mix with the likes of Lu

But like i said name me any material thats in the same league as those listed
Eternal Sunshine..., My World, Victory Is In My Clutches, I Feel Good among others.

But maybe you're looking for something else. I can say right now I'm feeling Jay Elec's music more than Lupe's. Dude held his own with Mos so Ican see him outshining Lupe on a track especially right now.

laugh.gif

I guess we're just gunna have to agree to disagree.

awwsome: Please don't call me stupid. That's a very hurtful word. Might I add that it's also quite rude.

........Also, remove Lupe's testicles from your jowls.

I'll just say this once.. if me and Nas did a song right now... I'd be the only Mr. Jones left standingwhen the weed smoke cleared.. I ain't saying I'm better, but I'd be like Iverson crossing up Jordan. %@++!# wouldn't even know how to react.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I'll just say this once.. if me and Nas did a song right now... I'd be the only Mr. Jones left standing when the weed smoke cleared.. I ain't saying I'm better, but I'd be like Iverson crossing up Jordan. %@++!# wouldn't even know how to react.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
That doesn't make it any less true....
grin.gif
.. I'd do Nas UGLY in 2010 on his own track... FACT.

Like Nas is God's son or something...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
You're confidence is comical but I guess you need it
If I had a million fans, NTers would be the ones saying "I knew him when he was just a blogger on a message board! I been down with Young Rilla!" But since I don't, it's "cooler' to just act as if what i said is utterlyincomprehensible. So I'll say this again just to stand on it one more time, if I was on a song with Nas today, I'd have the better verse by far. Orwas I the only one who heard him dropthe ball on My President is Black? It ain't like I don't go in... and itain't like he's impervious..

^i know it happened already I think they have good chemistry together so Id like to see more from them... probably should have clarified that in my originalpost

laugh.gif
If I had a million fans, NTers would be the ones saying "I knew him when he was just a blogger on a message board! I been down with Young Rilla!" But since I don't, it's "cooler' to just act as if what i said is utterly incomprehensible. So I'll say this again just to stand on it one more time, if I was on a song with Nas today, I'd have the better verse by far. Or was I the only one who heard him dropthe ball on My President is Black? It ain't like I don't go in... and it ain't like he's impervious..
It's not that it's "utterly incomprehensible" it's funny because you think it is a "FACT" but again I guess youneed that type of confidence.

laugh.gif
If I had a million fans, NTers would be the ones saying "I knew him when he was just a blogger on a message board! I been down with Young Rilla!" But since I don't, it's "cooler' to just act as if what i said is utterly incomprehensible. So I'll say this again just to stand on it one more time, if I was on a song with Nas today, I'd have the better verse by far. Or was I the only one who heard him dropthe ball on My President is Black? It ain't like I don't go in... and it ain't like he's impervious..
It's not that it's "utterly incomprehensible" it's funny because you think it is a "FACT" but again I guess you need that type of confidence.

Really though............................................. why wouldn't I? I've seen way worse opinions stated as facts. At least in this case, myfacts are all up to me to actualize. I make them real. Beats the hell out of stating "facts" about other people (like Jay is better than Nas just forexample). I know of what I'm capable, and I've studied Nas as well. On my best days, I'm better than his average days. On his best days, he'sjust past my best and just under the cap of my potential. If I say today that I would be better than Nas on a song, and prove it 'tomorrow', I wasnever wrong...only doubted. And doubt ain't $@*$. The winners write the history books and confidence is a winningtrait. Fact?

Hey I didn't say you can't have that opinion you think is a fact. I just find it laughable.

Reminds me of Joe Budden doing all that talk of murdering Royce and Joell on JBtv and ends up being the weakest link on most of the songs on the SH album.

I'm done with this hypothetical. I'm sure you and a horde of other rappers trying to make it in the game think/feel the same way. Too bad it'llprobably never happen.

Oh and maybe you think too highly of your talent and skill? Cuz to say the least I haven't been feelin most of the music you've posted on here and Idon't rank you highly among the other rappers on NT but that's me.

Hey I didn't say you can't have that opinion you think is a fact. I just find it laughable.

Reminds me of Joe Budden doing all that talk of murdering Royce and Joell on JBtv and ends up being the weakest link on most of the songs on the SH album.

I'm done with this hypothetical. I'm sure you and a horde of other rappers trying to make it in the game think/feel the same way. Too bad it'll probably never happen.

Oh and maybe you think too highly of your talent and skill? Cuz to say the least I haven't been feelin most of the music you've posted on here and I don't rank you highly among the other rappers on NT but that's me.
laugh.gif
spoken like a true Nter.. I LOVE the doubts man..

I don't give a damn which individual doesn't like my music.I'm the only individual that ever matters as far as that goes. I target demographics, not individuals.The music bizz is baseball, not a math test. If I bat 4 out of 10, I'll make the Hall. That's succeeding to the highest plateua in baseball, whereas40% is failure in almost every other arena. Analogies aside, there's 6 billion people on earth. I only need 1 out of every 6000 people to like what theyhear, if that..let us not forget the snowball effect of popularity. Think about it really hard. I'm winning every day, but success doesn't come overnight, it just looks that way to you guys.
and I don't rank you highly among the other rappers on NT

but they do.. and if they don't, they ain't saying it out loud.

laugh.gif
So you think the probability of you doing a song with NaS is high?

Again lets not act like your claims as of now are not hypothetical.

Good luck on that tho. I aint even knocking you. PM me when that collab with NaS is in the works I'll be waiting with great anticipation since I still findyou having a better verse than NaS laughable.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Bun B and Wale

Already happened my man...twice

Wale and Bun B do WORK on tracks together. But like someone already said- Wiz + Snoop Curren$y + Snoop Em + Joey it'd be
smh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
Skyzoo + HovSkyzoo + Nas

laugh.gif
So you think the probability of you doing a with NaS is high?

Again lets not act like your claims as of now are not hypothetical.

Good luck on that tho. I aint even knocking you. PM me when that collab with NaS is in the works I'll be waiting with great anticipation since I still find you having a better verse than NaS laughable.

Oh, no... I thought you were talking about being successful in music in general. I'm not THAT confident
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom