What college are you currently attending?

Texas Tech...I love that the town is somewhat small so everything is pretty close and were finally a wet town

UCSD....

It really is what you make of it. I like it. Only thing is that La Jolla doesn't let Frats/Sororities have an official house.
So we have multiple houses which is okay I guess. Party gets popped and we just move on to an other house.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Texas Tech...I love that the town is somewhat small so everything is pretty close and were finally a wet town
when did that happen

San Francisco State...

Hate: Classes are cut back, tuition going up.

University of Alabama Huntsville

Hates: The school and the city is not really geared towards my major. The females. Its in Alabama
indifferent.gif

Penn State University

Dislikes: due to my major (engineering) classes are crazy hard, long ride home (5.5 hours to NY)

university of arizona

beautiful women
love the weather, always sunny (wish there was an ocean/beach nearby though)
i like the random hiking places around the area to secluded watering holes & creeks
pool partys (not the same what they used to be)

ehh thats all i can think of right now

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

UCSD....

It really is what you make of it. I like it. Only thing is that La Jolla doesn't let Frats/Sororities have an official house.
So we have multiple houses which is okay I guess. Party gets popped and we just move on to an other house.
I will be going here in the Fall. When you say it is what you make of it, does it get pretty boring at times?

^ how are the parties in univ. of arizona?
thats currently on my list of colleges im applying to

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

when did that happen
about 2 or 3 weeks back we won the vote
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

UCSD....

I will be going here in the Fall. When you say it is what you make of it, does it get pretty boring at times?
People on campus are not very social. There are more and more events going on though to change that perspective of the school. So attend as manyevents as possible to find outgoing people. Don't expect to walk around campus and meeting people as that won't happen... unless you go to the reccenter, cafes, bars, and other social spots on campus.

I joined a fraternity, and that helped a ton obviously. Oh and the good looking females tend to hide for some reason, but trust me, there are some cuties outthere still.

The city if amazing though. Beaches, always sunny, laid back rich people, many outdoor activities, & of course Pacific Beach!

But to answer your question... you can always find something to do man. People that clown on the social life here are the nerds that stay home and are afraidto meet people.

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

when did that happen
about 2 or 3 weeks back we won the vote
pimp.gif
i live like 2 hours away i remeber always going when i was young

ucsdd..haha what frat u in french?

ppl usually are depressed bout the school the first year, but place grows on you. imo u dont really need to be in a frat to enjoi it but its all on you.

Originally Posted by KL9

San Francisco State...

^^^^same as above. I like how it's approximately 60% women and 40% men.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

ucsdd..haha what frat u in french?

ppl usually are depressed bout the school the first year, but place grows on you. imo u dont really need to be in a frat to enjoi it but its all on you.
Sigma Chi bruh.
Naw, you don't need to be in a frat. You just gotta be outgoing.
And the place does grow on you... I mean the area is like paradise out here.

Originally Posted by KL9

San Francisco State...

i'll be attending san jose state in august to start my master's program. judging from my many visits and stuff heard on the news, sjsuapplies as well.

other likes: decent engineering program and located in silicon valley, reasonable commute from my home
other dislikes: commuter school/campus life seems near dead

Originally Posted by enrique23

yojoshh wrote:
Brianna-UCLA_30.jpg

hows life at UCLA?
cool, or too hard academically?
ehh its all about balance here. gotta learn to have fun but be able to study hard at the same time. competition is hella hard, lots of squares butcoo people at the same time. its a lot of fun tho, jus gotta be open and make the right friends.

youll be able to succeed here as long as you put in the time, lots of free resources like tutoring and counseling that can help you.

Back
Top Bottom