What college you attending this fall? **EDIT** You ready?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Temple University

Wish my boy A. Lee good luck this year out on the basketball court.

As for me heading back to Towson University for my Sophomore year. Might try and transfer after Freshman year, I kinda want either a really big city or a really big school.

I don't know bout this man. I went to Loyola and went to a Towson party the night before my graduation and I must say the party was pretty on point. on top of that I hear the grls there are pretty banging
I meant to say after Sophomore year
laugh.gif
I went to Towson last year. Yeah it's fun here but I kind of want a bigger school. The parties are fun as hell though and considering me and my roommate from last year got an apartment and will be the only Sophomores with apartments we will be able to have some bangers. The females are rather attractive here though, I must admit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Penn State University
pimp.gif

Are you going to main campus man? For me Penn State...... Beaver 
tired.gif
. One more year and hopefully I am out of that campus and off to main.
yup. University Park.
grin.gif
Just browsing the thread (I graduated in 08). Didn't attend PSU but visited once in a while. Nothing but GREAT times.
pimp.gif

I hear they're making it pretty hard for people to get straight in to main nowadays, though, tryin to send kids to altoona and all those other places
Yea thats what I am in right now, they call it the 2+2 year plan, two years at a small one and two years at U.P. I am saving money but its not the college experience I was expecting.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Penn State University
pimp.gif

Are you going to main campus man? For me Penn State...... Beaver 
tired.gif
. One more year and hopefully I am out of that campus and off to main.
yup. University Park.
grin.gif
Just browsing the thread (I graduated in 08). Didn't attend PSU but visited once in a while. Nothing but GREAT times.
pimp.gif

I hear they're making it pretty hard for people to get straight in to main nowadays, though, tryin to send kids to altoona and all those other places
Yea thats what I am in right now, they call it the 2+2 year plan, two years at a small one and two years at U.P. I am saving money but its not the college experience I was expecting.

Love it is more like the word

are you from arizona? It seems like it would be too hot?

Love it is more like the word

are you from arizona? It seems like it would be too hot?

No im from chicago but its getting so crazy out here. Yeah it's hot for those 3-4 months but after that its perfect

No im from chicago but its getting so crazy out here. Yeah it's hot for those 3-4 months but after that its perfect

Wow, I never knew there were so many Sun Devils on here.
pimp.gif

I'll be going into my senior year at The Arizona State University.
pimp.gif

Wow, I never knew there were so many Sun Devils on here.
pimp.gif

I'll be going into my senior year at The Arizona State University.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom