What college you attending this fall? **EDIT** You ready?

CC
tired.gif
U of O in 2 years though!
pimp.gif

This thread is really making me second guess going to the University of San Francisco now
smh.gif
.  They don't have a football team, so it won't be like Florida, Texas, Alabama, or anything, the campus is kinda spread apart since it's in SF, and there's no way the girls will be
pimp.gif
like the girls at USC, or Florida, or something
ohwell.gif

This thread is really making me second guess going to the University of San Francisco now
smh.gif
.  They don't have a football team, so it won't be like Florida, Texas, Alabama, or anything, the campus is kinda spread apart since it's in SF, and there's no way the girls will be
pimp.gif
like the girls at USC, or Florida, or something
ohwell.gif

NFL+Collegiate+Mini+Replica+Helmet+-+Temple+University.jpg

bout to wrap up my 5th yr here in electrical engineering. don't get it twisted tho, unless you are majoring in business or going to grad school here, temple is trash
smh.gif

only thing that made it really worth it was my girl who i met here and am now living with
pimp.gif
otherwise, school is an easy pass.

NFL+Collegiate+Mini+Replica+Helmet+-+Temple+University.jpg

bout to wrap up my 5th yr here in electrical engineering. don't get it twisted tho, unless you are majoring in business or going to grad school here, temple is trash
smh.gif

only thing that made it really worth it was my girl who i met here and am now living with
pimp.gif
otherwise, school is an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom