What company or product has forever lost your business???

This is kinda weird but that other site

The one that rhymes with hole collector

I never go there lol.

Theyve never wronged me or published something that would make me not go there.....i dunno i just dont lol.

Nicekicks....sneakernews etc....i go there but not the other site

All of ya'll listing these fast food restaurants and chain restaurants asked to be dissatisfied from the beginning. :lol:

Unless you all live in middle America or the boonies where there aren't any other options, the hell is wrong with you? :smh:

All of ya'll listing these fast food restaurants and chain restaurants asked to be dissatisfied from the beginning. :lol:

Unless you all live in middle America or the boonies where there aren't any other options, the hell is wrong with you? :smh:

You mean to tell me you don't ever get the urge to just go to Chick Fil A and grub on some chicken strips?

You never want a cheesy burrito from taco bell with a Mt Dew to wash it down?

You never desire cheap greasy unhealthy food, just for the f of it?

You mean to tell me you don't ever get the urge to just go to Chick Fil A and grub on some chicken strips?

You never want a cheesy burrito from taco bell with a Mt Dew to wash it down?

You never desire cheap greasy unhealthy food, just for the f of it?

Don't get me wrong. I have quite the history of eating horribly. That changed (for the most part) in my mid 20's so it's been a good 10 years since I've eatin that crap. If I want chicken strips, I got mom & pop spots around my way that cooks with quality chicken. Not that microwave wave.

Tons of burrito spots I can easily go to. Same as above...made w/care. Why go to Taco Bell? Side note - The only soda I drink is Sprite zero these days and that's only once in a while.

I sound like the ill food snob but I'm not. Maybe it's because I'm older but I gotta treat my body like a temple. I'm lucky to live in a city and have tons of options to eat the same types of foods that are at fast food joints, but from quality places. Ya'll poisoning your guts. :lol:

Shrug.

Sony.

Barely any multimedia options on the PS4 compared to XB1, and they have the nerve to raise prices for PS Plus, even though PSN is constantly having outages. Their phone division is falling apart as well, and they have been a non factor in TVs for a while.

Also any FPS that isn't Rainbow Six. And any sports game that isn't FIFA.

Last edited:
LG, bought two TV's and a phone back in the day, all trash so I refuse to buy any of their products.

LG, bought two TV's and a phone back in the day, all trash so I refuse to buy any of their products.
samsung tvs only bruh

regular soap. bath body works only

anything from the mall. ssense/tres/mrporter/endclothing is all i need

regular nfl games. too many breaks in action/commercials. nfl redzone only and no commercials > 

store brand/industrial toilet paper. quilted northern ultra plush

Last edited:
My favorite Chinese food I been eating since I was just a little tad pole. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
It did me so dirt today.
Why me?

Pf changs and Cheesecake Factory ...I never eat there , I cancel them out quickly when somebody trying to suggest somewhere to eat :lol:

Jaguar and Infiniti/Nissan brand cars- these cars are just not built to last.

THIS, Nissans are not built to last your transmission will go out lol.

Going to sell mine in 2 years.

Companies who have lost my business forever.

Olive Garden, Red Lobster , Applebees , and Vizio.

Pf changs and Cheesecake Factory ...I never eat there , I cancel them out quickly when somebody trying to suggest somewhere to eat :lol:

Just had that Mongolian beef from PF Changs the other day and it was amazing. What's your gripe with them?

Mostly fast food restaurants just cause I'm tired of them. Other than Sonic, I don't eat any of that **** anymore and it's been years. I feel like a better person for it.

Also, Best Buy. I just have no reason to go there anymore cause amazon actually has the music I want. Best Buy doesn't even separate music by genres anymore, they just jam everything together in an unorganized fashion.

Qdoba/ chipotle. They rush you constantly and I'm tired of their 1 spoonful of chicken on a big burrito for $8.

Walmart. Great prices, but every store I've been to is junky and I end up hating humans after shopping there

Facebook. Mainly because after college a ton of friends just deleted theirs for whatever reason and also whenever i do go on it its just dumb videos and ads

Last edited:
THIS, Nissans are not built to last your transmission will go out lol.
Going to sell mine in 2 years.

Companies who have lost my business forever.

Olive Garden, Red Lobster , Applebees , and Vizio.

Never forget my boy trying to style on me cuz he had a 70'' Vizio that looked like **** while we had 55'' Samsungs. We were able to sell ours immediately on move out yet his Vizio could sell for anything

Never forget my boy trying to style on me cuz he had a 70'' Vizio that looked like **** while we had 55'' Samsungs. We were able to sell ours immediately on move out yet his Vizio could sell for anything
Man they make cheap garbage products. I bought their top of the line 4K P Series 60" and it broke within 3 months red line across the screen.

This is a very common issue with Vizio. So my brand new TV got replaced with a refurb with a lower screen quality , blacks are washed smfh.

Pf changs/cheesecake the food ain't special or flavorful enough for me to pay the extra price n wait times for my meal ...I can get the same food at a random carry out quicker and cheaper ...

Also sonic, I might grab a limeade or other drink but I never get food ...basic food that ain't eem that good

Back
Top Bottom