What company or product has forever lost your business???

Pf changs/cheesecake the food ain't special or flavorful enough for me to pay the extra price n wait times for my meal ...I can get the same food at a random carry out quicker and cheaper ...

Also sonic, I might grab a limeade or other drink but I never get food ...basic food that ain't eem that good
Exactly, the carry out beats out PF Changs any day of the week. If you don't have a good carry out around you I can see why you like PF Changs.

Cheesecake factory is trash, if they would condense their menu and improve their recipes maybe they would be better.

Cheesecake is wack but no matter what city what ethnicity is the universal thot destination. That goes a long way.

Last edited:
buffalo wild wings

cant stand that place. food is terrible and is always packed for reasons ill never understand

I told my story a few times of when my classmates and I went to pf chang's for lunch. It might be the worst sitdown restaurant i've ever been too. Way overpriced and crappy options. Food is not even close to as good as your favorite takeout place. It's basically the Chinese version of olive garden.

The cheesecake factory's food is pretty good. The banana cream cheesecake is piff.

buffalo wild wings

cant stand that place. food is terrible and is always packed for reasons ill never understand

I like it. Those garlic parmesan wings are awesome. My siblings both went to school in Buffalo and would get some of the best wings on the regular still like bww.

Last edited:
Sporting events
laugh.gif
???
but if the food sucks, imo, why go there to watch the game?

Bww is disgusting. We got a cheesecake factory like 4 years ago n I still never been. I don't like cheesecake so never think about it. I went to chillis yesterday because it's across the street, cheeseburger and like 6 drinks.

What's wrong with Cheesecake factory? The times I've been there, I've enjoyed the food.

Steak Diane w/ Miso Salmon. Yum.

Their Chicken Carbanara is pretty good too!

PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory are flourishing because of the decor and setting to the price :lol:. You go in there and think your the man if you dont know better and the thot your with will think the same too and think "oh this fancy".

I would never take my girl in those places now and expect :pimp:

Last edited:
Man they make cheap garbage products. I bought their top of the line 4K P Series 60" and it broke within 3 months red line across the screen.
This is a very common issue with Vizio. So my brand new TV got replaced with a refurb with a lower screen quality , blacks are washed smfh.

Man the time i ventured away from Samsung i learned my lesson with Vizio. That same thing line and black out happened to me and certain people keep trying to pitch their Vizios off as good. I heard the soundbars are but TVs? No good

Yeap, Sprint too.

I was with them from '08 to 2013. I had the LG Lotus and then I remember seeing the ads for the HTC Evo 4g in 2010. I got that phone in the quickness when it came out. The phone itself was great but the internet speed was always slow or no internet at all. I never got the 4G or LTE speeds that Sprint advertised HEAVILY all the way up to my last day with them in 2013.

Also my experience canceling my line with them sucked. You can only cancel through phone. I called to cancel on August 2013 before my next billing cycle. We go through the long process and they said my line officially canceled and that I won't be billed next month.

September comes by and I still got billed. I had to call them again and went through the same process over again. Thegee telling me they're gonna refund etc.

October comes by and same ****. Call them again and this time they finally actually cancel it and refund me.

Whole process is just a hassle

I switched to T-mobile and never reconsidering Sprint again lol

Last edited:
Say what you guys want about BWW, Olive Garden, Apple Bees but those places succeed because of their marketing and filling in the niche market void.

I agree, food ain't all that. but Buffalo Wild Wings is that go to place when you want some bar food and a place to watch the games, UFC fights, etc.  Plus you can play interactive games so girls love to go there to play trivia.  Girls+sports+beer and food = hang out spot

Same goes for Apple Bees and the such.  

Back
Top Bottom