What did you get for Xmas?

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

From parents:
Not sure yet, but hopefully money for a tattoo and they'll sign for me so I can get a car. BMW E36 M3
pimp.gif
Typical Nter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I don't get gifts and I don't give them either. The gift giving should only be to kids at Christmas.
BAH HUMBUG
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm no scrooge. Maybe it's just me but if I want something I'll get it myself, I would never ask my family or friends to get me it for Christmas. Kids (only good ones lol) are the only ones that should receive gifts on Christmas.

It's not like I ASK them to get me stuff. whoever wants to, will. I always get my best friends gifts on Christmas because I like giving, regardless of whether i receive anything in return.
pimp.gif

I don't get gifts and I don't give them either. The gift giving should only be to kids at Christmas.
BAH HUMBUG
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm no scrooge. Maybe it's just me but if I want something I'll get it myself, I would never ask my family or friends to get me it for Christmas. Kids (only good ones lol) are the only ones that should receive gifts on Christmas.

It's not like I ASK them to get me stuff. whoever wants to, will. I always get my best friends gifts on Christmas because I like giving, regardless of whether i receive anything in return.
pimp.gif

$$$
polo
shoes

feel bad because school drained all the $$$ i had so i couldnt get the fam anything
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
   gettin them a late late gifts

$$$
polo
shoes

feel bad because school drained all the $$$ i had so i couldnt get the fam anything
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
   gettin them a late late gifts

So far

I bought Cool Grey XI's, Jets Darrelle Revis authentic Jersey for myself (b-day/ christmas)
PS Move Bundle from 2 of my boys
$50 gift card to H&M from another 1 of my boys

more to come later today
pimp.gif
Ok so to finish up

$50  Nike Gift card  that I'll be using on the Cement III from another boy
$50 check from mom
$100 from my pops

Didn't expect anything really so it was a fun Xmas.. now I'm off to drink coquito
pimp.gif

So far

I bought Cool Grey XI's, Jets Darrelle Revis authentic Jersey for myself (b-day/ christmas)
PS Move Bundle from 2 of my boys
$50 gift card to H&M from another 1 of my boys

more to come later today
pimp.gif
Ok so to finish up

$50  Nike Gift card  that I'll be using on the Cement III from another boy
$50 check from mom
$100 from my pops

Didn't expect anything really so it was a fun Xmas.. now I'm off to drink coquito
pimp.gif

few of my favs

2k11 ( get at me. GT- natethegreat137 )
northface denali hooded jacket
polo sweatshirt
black/slv jordan cmft

few of my favs

2k11 ( get at me. GT- natethegreat137 )
northface denali hooded jacket
polo sweatshirt
black/slv jordan cmft

Back