What did you get for Xmas?

32 GB MicroSD card
New suit
Under Armour top + bottom + gloves
Printer
$50
Homemade cookies from my nieces
pimp.gif

Got both my parents and sister their own Slingboxes. Really glad I got that temp job before the holidays. I was flat broke before (and now
laugh.gif
) but I hate not giving on this day.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas

c. $2000 in cash
Polo fleece blanket
Polo socks
Polo scarf
Polo gloves
Ray Ban Wayfarers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My fam knows I like Polo, but everything Polo was funny. And the Ray Bans came from a high school friend.

c. $2000 in cash
Polo fleece blanket
Polo socks
Polo scarf
Polo gloves
Ray Ban Wayfarers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My fam knows I like Polo, but everything Polo was funny. And the Ray Bans came from a high school friend.

bought myself a polo button up and a g star raw coat.
-money
-NFS hot pursuit
lol xmas was slow this year for me

bought myself a polo button up and a g star raw coat.
-money
-NFS hot pursuit
lol xmas was slow this year for me

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

From parents:
Not sure yet, but hopefully money for a tattoo and they'll sign for me so I can get a car. BMW E36 M3
pimp.gif
Typical Nter
laugh.gif
I've been a BMW fan longer than I've been a NT'er 
grin.gif

And the official car of NT is the E46, not the E36. 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

From parents:
Not sure yet, but hopefully money for a tattoo and they'll sign for me so I can get a car. BMW E36 M3
pimp.gif
Typical Nter
laugh.gif
I've been a BMW fan longer than I've been a NT'er 
grin.gif

And the official car of NT is the E46, not the E36. 

Cool Grey's
Polo jacket
Power balance bracelet

As I get older, I feel like I dont need as many presents as when i was younger

Cool Grey's
Polo jacket
Power balance bracelet

As I get older, I feel like I dont need as many presents as when i was younger

From everyone...
-Tampa Bay fitted
-Arizona fitted
-Steeler fitted
-Steeler hoodie & shirt
-Steeler watch
-Laker tee
-Cool greys
-Jordan socks
-Madden
-NBA jam
-New ps3 controller
-Hella gift cards

From everyone...
-Tampa Bay fitted
-Arizona fitted
-Steeler fitted
-Steeler hoodie & shirt
-Steeler watch
-Laker tee
-Cool greys
-Jordan socks
-Madden
-NBA jam
-New ps3 controller
-Hella gift cards

I got what I've been wanting for months now...

And some pajamas, a scarf, some jewelry, lotions and girly stuff, and money
smile.gif

I got what I've been wanting for months now...

And some pajamas, a scarf, some jewelry, lotions and girly stuff, and money
smile.gif

Got a camera & a PRL scarf from my mom/sis. Copped myself the CG XIs

On the real though seeing my mom cry tears of joy after reading the song I wrote for her was the best present
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Got a camera & a PRL scarf from my mom/sis. Copped myself the CG XIs

On the real though seeing my mom cry tears of joy after reading the song I wrote for her was the best present
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

my parents gave me a leatherman, and $300, which is cool, I'm either putting it towards a new shotgun or phone.
I'm disappointed w/ my GF though, I bought her a nice Columbia winter jacket, that she hinted on and I went back and got, and a really nice cashmere sweater, shirt and dress slacks. And she got me a new set of clippers, a throw blanket, a stupid axe body wash gift set and a bag of snickers and reese's. We're supposed to go to Cabela's next week, and get me this Camo pull over jacket I want, but idk if i want it anymore. IDK, i feel like she just put zero thought into my gifts. I told her I didn't want clippers for XMas, that i wanted to pick out my own. I don't really need a throw blanket, I have a perfectly good one i use when i watch tv. Body wash isn't a xmas gift and neither is candy. Especially since I hinted when we were in stores that I just wanted a new pair of grey jordan or under armour sweat pants. Literally to the point of holding them and being like "oh I don't wanna spend money on these right now" so that she could cop em for me. I also hinted about cologne.

I also got gift cards/cash totaling $145, pj pants from the Gma and a nice thermal from my Aunt.

my parents gave me a leatherman, and $300, which is cool, I'm either putting it towards a new shotgun or phone.
I'm disappointed w/ my GF though, I bought her a nice Columbia winter jacket, that she hinted on and I went back and got, and a really nice cashmere sweater, shirt and dress slacks. And she got me a new set of clippers, a throw blanket, a stupid axe body wash gift set and a bag of snickers and reese's. We're supposed to go to Cabela's next week, and get me this Camo pull over jacket I want, but idk if i want it anymore. IDK, i feel like she just put zero thought into my gifts. I told her I didn't want clippers for XMas, that i wanted to pick out my own. I don't really need a throw blanket, I have a perfectly good one i use when i watch tv. Body wash isn't a xmas gift and neither is candy. Especially since I hinted when we were in stores that I just wanted a new pair of grey jordan or under armour sweat pants. Literally to the point of holding them and being like "oh I don't wanna spend money on these right now" so that she could cop em for me. I also hinted about cologne.

I also got gift cards/cash totaling $145, pj pants from the Gma and a nice thermal from my Aunt.

Back
Top Bottom