What did you guys do on your 21st birthdays?

Just fishing for some good ideas

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

Which now makes things almost impossible
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just fishing for some good ideas

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

there's alot of 21 birthday threads, but not 21 yet got a year left idk what i will do hope im back in nyc, go clubbing and chill with my closet friends and family. Or go out the country.

there's alot of 21 birthday threads, but not 21 yet got a year left idk what i will do hope im back in nyc, go clubbing and chill with my closet friends and family. Or go out the country.

I didnt do anything and that was 4 years ago. I never really do anything on my bday

I didnt do anything and that was 4 years ago. I never really do anything on my bday

I turn 21 next month.  I'm also in need of ideas.  I might just end up going to Canada, though.

I turn 21 next month.  I'm also in need of ideas.  I might just end up going to Canada, though.

got vip at club probably spent little to none thanks to my bff and got a surprise threesome with my female bff(obv) and our good friend who had a thing for me. i was WINNING

got vip at club probably spent little to none thanks to my bff and got a surprise threesome with my female bff(obv) and our good friend who had a thing for me. i was WINNING

Mines is next weekend, kinda suck that is on a Sunday tho. Looking at it, I might not end up doing anything besides dinner with my fam and just chill around.

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:

Mines is next weekend, kinda suck that is on a Sunday tho. Looking at it, I might not end up doing anything besides dinner with my fam and just chill around.

been wanting to ask you about that avy for a couple days now...who is that?

as to what you can do...I think I went to the espn zone in times square and just ate there and went up to the game room on the top level. It's a little pricey but the food was great and since all I play is the shooting skillz basketball game I didn't have to keep reloading my card with points. Forearms were brolic as hell after that though.

I mean you guys should find a place that lets in people younger than 21 but also serves alchohol to people 21 and over. I think theres a place called lucky strikes that does that. There's also Play on queens blvd.

been wanting to ask you about that avy for a couple days now...who is that?

as to what you can do...I think I went to the espn zone in times square and just ate there and went up to the game room on the top level. It's a little pricey but the food was great and since all I play is the shooting skillz basketball game I didn't have to keep reloading my card with points. Forearms were brolic as hell after that though.

I mean you guys should find a place that lets in people younger than 21 but also serves alchohol to people 21 and over. I think theres a place called lucky strikes that does that. There's also Play on queens blvd.

Flew out to Vegas with my boy and went Ham. We cashed a bottle before we even got on the plane
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom