What did you guys do on your 21st birthdays?

Flew out to Vegas with my boy and went Ham. We cashed a bottle before we even got on the plane
laugh.gif

My 21st birthday: Hung out with my homie jordanstudent45 (same birthday), hit the Buffalo Wild Wings. Saw a homegirl from school...bought me my 1st shot. Then another homie took me to the 25+ club, then we hit the strip club.

Crown & Coke on deck all night, too. Good times.

My 21st birthday: Hung out with my homie jordanstudent45 (same birthday), hit the Buffalo Wild Wings. Saw a homegirl from school...bought me my 1st shot. Then another homie took me to the 25+ club, then we hit the strip club.

Crown & Coke on deck all night, too. Good times.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

Which now makes things almost impossible
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:
I think I love her

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ok I shouldve stated this but this would be a non issue if everyone that was going was of age
30t6p3b.gif

Its my homegirls 21st but the majority of us are still 20. So that creates a problem. And shes trying to go out like around 10 and theres not much you can do that doesnt require being carded.

Which now makes things almost impossible
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AVY:
I think I love her

I got this JO and her friend to come to the hotel to strip for me and 3 of my friends, then we paid her $30 each and ran a train on her after her friend left. It was the best $30 I ever spent. I was planning that 1 for awhile lol, last September. I told her friend what we did (in hope of getting a solo 3sum with them 2) and she didn't believe me. Smh I've yet to get tge minaj.

I got this JO and her friend to come to the hotel to strip for me and 3 of my friends, then we paid her $30 each and ran a train on her after her friend left. It was the best $30 I ever spent. I was planning that 1 for awhile lol, last September. I told her friend what we did (in hope of getting a solo 3sum with them 2) and she didn't believe me. Smh I've yet to get tge minaj.

Back
Top Bottom