What do I need to do to get an unlock code for my phone?

Dudes are tryna charge money for something that should be free. I know this isnt illegal, any of you guys know where I could go to have it done free, of if someone could put me on with the software to do it? I know this is some of you guys hustle but I mean hey this is #NT

Dudes are tryna charge money for something that should be free. I know this isnt illegal, any of you guys know where I could go to have it done free, of if someone could put me on with the software to do it? I know this is some of you guys hustle but I mean hey this is #NT

It depends. If you have AT&T i know you can call their international/roaming section and ask for an unlock code.

It depends. If you have AT&T i know you can call their international/roaming section and ask for an unlock code.

im pretty sure you can request an AT&T unlock code if you have been under contract for at least 6 months

im pretty sure you can request an AT&T unlock code if you have been under contract for at least 6 months

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

What like the phone or you mean been a customer? 

So If I call ATT they would do it free?

What like the phone or you mean been a customer? 

So If I call ATT they would do it free?

I've heard something similar as well.

I've heard something similar as well.

I've had my bb unlock for free from att just be like you'll be traveling overseas and you need it urgently.

I've had my bb unlock for free from att just be like you'll be traveling overseas and you need it urgently.

Go on ebay....there are dudes that'll do it 'instantly"(less than an hr)....just search the ones that say immediate response....usually less than $3.....stop being cheap

Go on ebay....there are dudes that'll do it 'instantly"(less than an hr)....just search the ones that say immediate response....usually less than $3.....stop being cheap

I wonder how they do it tho, I remember with the old Nokias there was a calculator you could use to unlock it.

I wonder how they do it tho, I remember with the old Nokias there was a calculator you could use to unlock it.

Does this account for the iPhone too? Mine's already unlocked but would having the unlock code permanently unlock it? Like my friend he's selling unlocked iPhone 4s and I'm hesitant.

Back
Top Bottom