what do u do with old clothes you want nothing to do with anymore?

give them away..dont know how to set that up my parents just do it and people come pick our stuff up from the house

I have a bunch of old clothes id want to give to the victims of the typhoon in the Philippines. Does any place in the NYC area accept clothes for donation?

here are two nyc locations you can donate to the Philippines for the disaster relief:

# New York: Ondoy New York Disaster Relief drop off center @ Pandayan Center, 406 W 40th St. Between 9th and 10th Aves. New York, NY 10018 or call212.564.6057.

# New York: NAFCON (Nat'l Alliance for Filipino Concerns)/SANDIWA Nat'l Alliance of Fil-Am Youth are now receiving relief donations (clothes, blankets,medical supplies, monetary). NY drop-off @ BAYANIHAN Filipino Community Center, 40-21 69th St. Woodside, NY 11377. Call (516)901-1832 or [email protected] if you would like to help.

for more locations outside of ny check this link Ondoy DisasterRelief locations

depends..i'll use them to sleep in or do other random things in..give them to goodwill or salvation army..or take them to platos closet and get a littlemoney for them

Originally Posted by GTEK

Donate.

Or pass em to my pops for work clothes, dude be mad fresh on the roof.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On-point right there.

I'll probably look into the red-cross to donate some of my old gear.

Originally Posted by jdidkc

Donate them usually, or if youre in desperate need of cash go to a store like crossroads and sell em, you get like 5 bucks an item i believe.
Yea just depends how generous u are.

I dontae to the Veterans, they come pick it up at your house too. You can go to their website and schedule a pick up.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by GTEK

Donate.

Or pass em to my pops for work clothes, dude be mad fresh on the roof.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On-point right there.

I'll probably look into the red-cross to donate some of my old gear.
laugh.gif
next time i see a cat putting some tar on the roofwearing some jordans, i'll see if his son's an NTer.

How about someone whose trying to sell clothes they don't want anymore?

I have a bunch of Rogue Status, Gap, Levis, Old Navy stuff I'm basically over with, what are the options to sell as in a bundle?

I know if I put it on ebay its going to end about $60 for a whole bunch of stuff which I don't want, no one in my family wears my size

Salvation Army is your best bet. If you have quite a bit of clothing and you'd like to get some money for it, then have a garage sale. You'll get a fewbucks and get rid of them at the same time...

Originally Posted by eeibaby

How about someone whose trying to sell clothes they don't want anymore?

I have a bunch of Rogue Status, Gap, Levis, Old Navy stuff I'm basically over with, what are the options to sell as in a bundle?

I know if I put it on ebay its going to end about $60 for a whole bunch of stuff which I don't want, no one in my family wears my size
what size do u wear. u can throw em on NT b/s forum

Back
Top Bottom