What do yall order at Starbucks??

Java Chip FTW. But 4.17 for a small is juss plain
sick.gif
lol

Coffee, dark roast, Grande in a Venti cup to save money.

I mostly stick to Peet's, but I go to Starbucks for the internet since they use google wifi which is fast as hell.

Double short light water Americano
Tall drip in a grande cup
Tall vanilla extra foam misto
Grande coconut milk no water extra chai, chai
Double tall cinnamon dolce latte
Iced coffee

White chocolate mocha, hot or frozen. I only buy when I have a free drink via the app or when they have bogo... like they did yesterday. Gave the other one to the PR chick at the Polo store next door, gonna get dem yambs and that employee discount. :wink:

Anyway I highly recommend anyone that buys this **** regularly to invest in a cappuccino machine... entry level ones are pretty inexpensive ($40-100) and they're easy to use. Bought one years ago and I'm sure its saved me thousands of dollars by now... I have way more drink varieties (I suggest buying the gourmet flavored coffee from TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods ($5-10 per bag, usually cheaper than most grocery stores). Also making a chick a cappuccino in the morning after you smash before sending her home is a player move.

20190309_075548.jpg

Also there are better places than Starbucks... Caribou Coffee is good, and the lattes from McDonald's aren't bad and they usually have a bogo deal on the app.

Should’ve grabbed that RL mug at the outlet. It was $5.99 but I was on my way out, didn’t feel like going back |l

I *** with seasonal drinks. Smores when done correctly is fyah. Otherwise White Choc Mocha. Or I rock with the Peach Black Tea Lemonade in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom