What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

Was in the navy now working at time warner cable and best buy part time and a full time student and dad

Was in the navy now working at time warner cable and best buy part time and a full time student and dad

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Alaskan commercial fisherman

eek.gif
................ is it anything like TV?

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

I worked hours like this during my summer on wall street but, I was sitting behind a computer.

I know how hard it is to work 80-100 hours in an office, but in YOUR environment...@%%* I thought I had balls
laugh.gif

You get my respect man.

eek.gif

It's not anything like deadliest catch. I've never seen the tuna wranglers one. I have seen some pretty rough weather. I work about 80-100 hours a week, but the pay is unmatched.

I worked hours like this during my summer on wall street but, I was sitting behind a computer.

I know how hard it is to work 80-100 hours in an office, but in YOUR environment...@%%* I thought I had balls
laugh.gif

You get my respect man.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif

laugh.gif

You get my respect man.
This is on my list of %@%+ to do before I die.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif

laugh.gif

You get my respect man.
This is on my list of %@%+ to do before I die.

Back
Top Bottom