What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Originally Posted by chagocal

Financial analyst for a cancer center
i want your job...

grad student/residential property manager

I want your job too... How does one get an entry level financial analyst gig? Just graduated with BSc in Financial Economics

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

how to work for boeing?

You just got to apply for every job, it took me 6 mos. of non stop applying to get the job, but once your in its the easiest money ever man

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

how to work for boeing?

You just got to apply for every job, it took me 6 mos. of non stop applying to get the job, but once your in its the easiest money ever man

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Pharmacy student......2 more years, 2 more years.

You go to XU right. A friend of mine just completed that program Shunte' Washington you knew her?

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Pharmacy student......2 more years, 2 more years.

You go to XU right. A friend of mine just completed that program Shunte' Washington you knew her?

Pharmacy bout to get that paper my girl just finished goin to school working at the hospital here gettin paid

Pharmacy bout to get that paper my girl just finished goin to school working at the hospital here gettin paid

senior accountant in the mutual funds field.  yeah, i know...
sick.gif

investment banking analyst in debt capital markets... 1 year and 2 months into it... time flies.

investment banking analyst in debt capital markets... 1 year and 2 months into it... time flies.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Radiologists >>> Cardiologists lol. j/k Didnt you do your fellowship in peds cards? One of my best friends is going to start his cards fellowship next spring sounds like a good gig.

Yes. I'm going to do an extra year and go into electrophysiology. PGY-7 FTL haha.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Radiologists >>> Cardiologists lol. j/k Didnt you do your fellowship in peds cards? One of my best friends is going to start his cards fellowship next spring sounds like a good gig.

Yes. I'm going to do an extra year and go into electrophysiology. PGY-7 FTL haha.

Back
Top Bottom