What do you do for a living? Vol. my first thread..

@mojo yea there some good benefits. I get tickets to games all the time and and i take my wife when i can. I went to game two of the world series last year. and we do drink in the industry A LOT. But she doesn't care. I made the mistake of inviting her to one of our more outrageous events and was livid. But she saw all the single people all over each other and swore thats how i got down. Im the married guy with 2 kids, no one will even dare get me like that. In a coupld of years (1-2 i hope) i'll be making 6 figures if I stay. so i'll just keep playing the lotto until then. enjoy the booze cruise.

@mojo yea there some good benefits. I get tickets to games all the time and and i take my wife when i can. I went to game two of the world series last year. and we do drink in the industry A LOT. But she doesn't care. I made the mistake of inviting her to one of our more outrageous events and was livid. But she saw all the single people all over each other and swore thats how i got down. Im the married guy with 2 kids, no one will even dare get me like that. In a coupld of years (1-2 i hope) i'll be making 6 figures if I stay. so i'll just keep playing the lotto until then. enjoy the booze cruise.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Niketown In New York, Just got hired today actually to work in the 2nd floor.

^ Really? Be nice to the basement so you can get your shoes on time. I'm a basement vet, you already know. ( I know longer work there, lol)

^ Really? Be nice to the basement so you can get your shoes on time. I'm a basement vet, you already know. ( I know longer work there, lol)

pimp.gif

I work part time at a local gym and hopefully soon ill be worken part time at a local nike factory store

pimp.gif

I work part time at a local gym and hopefully soon ill be worken part time at a local nike factory store

i work at macys

my hustles are

recycling glass/plastic bottles and cans.
me and my boy make shirts for certain events. like at sporing events were the guys tryna flip them T-SHIRTS out side the stadium haha

i work at macys

my hustles are

recycling glass/plastic bottles and cans.
me and my boy make shirts for certain events. like at sporing events were the guys tryna flip them T-SHIRTS out side the stadium haha

Back
Top Bottom