What do you do that others don't? Vol. FREAKY NTers

Talk to myself..I crack myself up..srs when other ppl hear they laugh because I say some hilarious stuff

I sometimes drink henny in my bathrobe n sit on the couch watching sports thinking I'm kiss in the welcome to the roc vid....anybody that's cool with me personally knows kiss is my fav rapper...

-I poop about five or six times a day. :rolleyes
-Dislike mustard, dislike honey... Love Honey Mustard.
-When I was little I used to create fake sports careers for me. Like I'd create spreadsheets with my statistics for every year. Eventually I realized I liked statistics/numbers a lot and didn't really care for the sports part of it.

its very rare that i use condiments & i wont eat mustard, mayonaise(mayo,miracle whip etc) or ranch at all. the smell of ranch alone make me nauseous

I also have to wash any cup or glass I drink out of, no matter how clean it is. I also have a weird thing about Supernanny

i talk like dmx whenver im in the elevator or talking to my dog alone.

"where my dogs at!! ruff ruff rrrrrrr"
"yo watsup this is dmx, WHAT!"
"Suck ma **** *****!! wat's my name!"
"You think its a game!!!?!? YOU THINK ITS A GAME!!!???"

Last edited:
when i get wasted, i refuse too sleep
ohwell.gif
it's weird because i just end up going outside the house and just walk around all f*#ked up lmao even when it's raining i still be walking around looking dumb a'f
laugh.gif

@umob real talk I hate going to sleep drunk..I think ima die in my sleep..so I try to sober up as much as possible

I typically recall smh moments when I'm bored or have time on my hands and then I think to myself why did I do that for... then I curse or say some random **** like "**** me" or "suck me" or some sort of homosexual conduct. Is this just me?

i randomly make sound effects all the time
i deleted my facebook so i log on my girls facebook from time to time and post stuff :lol:
i refuse to take naps period only time i sleep is at night
i eat burgers upside down and i save the middle for last so i bite all around til i hit the center
i always open a bag of chips from the bottom
me and my bestfriend have this huge inside joke where we have our own lingo and just talk to each other like ******s when strangers hear how we talk to each other they think we're crazy :lol: happens alot when we play CoD and stuff

i probably have more weird stuff but these are all i could think of right now

Last edited:
@umob real talk I hate going to sleep drunk..I think ima die in my sleep..so I try to sober up as much as possible
That's exactly the reason smh
mean.gif
People always saying "just go to sleep, you'll feel better" but i always stay up as long as i can no matter how bad I want to sleep and just sober up!!

Back
Top Bottom