What do you do when your boss is playing favourites?

So, long story short, my boss is playing favorites and everyone is taking a hit because of that. What actions can be taken against this besides confrontig him about it? I don't have a different job lined up, so im holding myself back on confronting him about this situation. My coworkers friend suggested she contact the better business beraou. Is confronting him the best solution to this? Thanks for the help ya'll.

So, long story short, my boss is playing favorites and everyone is taking a hit because of that. What actions can be taken against this besides confrontig him about it? I don't have a different job lined up, so im holding myself back on confronting him about this situation. My coworkers friend suggested she contact the better business beraou. Is confronting him the best solution to this? Thanks for the help ya'll.

welcome to America. i run a business and i do admit that i play favorites amongst my employees. the best thing i can tell you is to get on your boss's good side from the beginning. if you're not one of his favorites, than something is wrong with you.

welcome to America. i run a business and i do admit that i play favorites amongst my employees. the best thing i can tell you is to get on your boss's good side from the beginning. if you're not one of his favorites, than something is wrong with you.

work ethic, appearance, and common interests mainly cause me to favor people over others

work ethic, appearance, and common interests mainly cause me to favor people over others

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

sick.gif

well I'd advise..write down and date each incident when he shows favoritism (witnesses, names, dates, location all that)..just for WORST CASE SCENARIO if you were to be fired....you could have that organized evidence of him cchoosing..soo you could get unemployment or whatever you decide to do..

well I'd advise..write down and date each incident when he shows favoritism (witnesses, names, dates, location all that)..just for WORST CASE SCENARIO if you were to be fired....you could have that organized evidence of him cchoosing..soo you could get unemployment or whatever you decide to do..

Give specific examples of why you feel like you're being wrong to HR. Go ABOVE the boss. Just make sure you got all your $+@# together...and like I said, specific examples (documentation etc...).

Give specific examples of why you feel like you're being wrong to HR. Go ABOVE the boss. Just make sure you got all your $+@# together...and like I said, specific examples (documentation etc...).

nothing, its something that normally doesnt last a lifetime just let it run its course itll be over soon

Back
Top Bottom