What do you do/where do you go to escape?

My life is just one giant L, but two things allow me to escape this fact:

• Dont mean to sound corny/lame but this place really helps me feel good. I get to zone out on here and enjoy good lulz and information.
  • Sports: Nothing like watching the Yankees come back late in the game. Win or lose, watching them play allows me to focus on that and only that for a few hours. Also I love NASCAR and when my favorite driver Kevin Harvick wins, I turn into a mad man and feel awesome 
    pimp.gif

What do you do/where do you go to escape?

for some reason, if its warm outside and I just need to just relax for a second, i seem to just lay down on my back on my driveway and smoke a cig.

Listen to my favorite music, go running in my neighborhood, take the public transportation, and just enjoy my surroundings? What else hmm well you shouldn't eat when you're bored cause your just gonna gain weight and that's not good ha. Even though you're taking L's at life at this moment just remember to stay positive, don't let that negativity get you.

throw on some smooth music, take the dog and walk him. Playing with your dogs never gets old

Record stores (vinyl).
I spend HOURS there digging through #%%% and listening to music.It's like nothing else matters when i'm in there.

I take naps and focus on the positives in every situation.

And another NASCAR fan on here?!?!

Thought I was the only one... Go Bowyer! Go RCR!

I used to run competitively. So running for miles without stopping while blasting my ipod in the sunset cures a lot.

Weren't you like this before also? You should go get some help my dude, being depressed ain't the bidness (assuming you're depressed).

i just go out and drive around with some chill music playing.

i just purposely get lost in some random %#* part of town and try to find new ways to get home each time.

I go to the park and just chill in the car for like 30 minutes while listening to music, after that i play some pick up soccer.

1. I live 2 minutes away from one of Toronto's largest parks/recreation area. The Ski Hill is high enough to overlook my neighborhood

TCTF_cent.jpg

2.  My gym called "Fitness 365" which is opened 365 days/yr *duh*

2ynfat1.jpg

To escape misery I usually create an character that contradict the true meaning of who I am. In other words its like I play charade with myself. Yesterday, I was a gangster name little feet. It's fun because you can explore the mind of others then realize that you are not so bad after all.

Back
Top Bottom