What do you guys do with Old Jordan boxes?

Store shoes, keep boxes, I've used like 2 recent boxes (shoes I regularly wear) and keep markers and other lil crap in there...
grin.gif

Keep Them. They are useful for other things besides shoes.
I have had the box from my maroon VI's going on 18 years now.

Keep em really to keep the shoe cleaner and no lose em! Also if anyone can help me out where to find a Air Jordan Powder Blue IX box or something similar! Itsdriving me crazy seeing those shoeos out in the open as tho they are just any regular CDP shoe! Its almost a 20 year old shoe! Let me know if yuo have onelaying around or just using some other shoe! I'll swap some boxes for it!

i keep all mine... i dont like leaving my sneakers out. they save space for me because i can stack them.
i need some extra boxes pm me...

I keep every box have boxes from 99 and up but most of the time after I wear the shoes once or twice they go to the bottom of the closet and I sift threw themto find a pair to wear. I had all the shoes in the boxes in order at one time, but to try and clean that closet up was something I dont wanna take 2 days on.I'll be doin it tonight and tomorrow cause I feel like 2010 is gonna be a good yr for me and I wanna fresh start. Shoe Boxes and All.

i always keep the box....i recently found my 8th grade time capsule and low and behold an OG air jordan xi box with the paper at thebottom...unfortunatly....no kix just questions i asked my self. but there was an old starting lineup figure in there. bo jackson and MJ

I keep all my boxes for the shoes... never knew they could be sold? but i use all mine to keep them stacked...

just another thought.....you could keep them for the life of shoe like some have said....but use the box as a casket to buryem when their beat

^wow lol!

you could probably sell pictures of your shoes on ebay and be relatively successful.

Back
Top Bottom