What do you guys think about 2012?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

December 21 2012. Winter solstice. END OF A CALENDAR! Not the world... btw it lands on my birthday
laugh.gif
RIP to me
nerd.gif
, Mine too
laugh.gif
ppl gon be like "HAPPY BIR..."*BOOM* *DEAD*
laugh.gif

But first it was Y2K, now it's 12/21/2012. Nobody knows when the worlds gon end but it makes for great shtick and book seller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

December 21 2012. Winter solstice. END OF A CALENDAR! Not the world... btw it lands on my birthday
laugh.gif
RIP to me
nerd.gif
, Mine too
laugh.gif
ppl gon be like "HAPPY BIR..."*BOOM* *DEAD*
laugh.gif

But first it was Y2K, now it's 12/21/2012. Nobody knows when the worlds gon end but it makes for great shtick and book seller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Smh this gets brought up every week. They Mayans didn't predict the end of the world, its just the end of their calendar. People just blow it out of proportion.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Smh this gets brought up every week. They Mayans didn't predict the end of the world, its just the end of their calendar. People just blow it out of proportion.

Thank you.

why would life end just like that on one specific day? like all of it?

i haven't found a legit 2012 argument yet
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the sun has a good few billion years on its ticker we good

why would life end just like that on one specific day? like all of it?

i haven't found a legit 2012 argument yet
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the sun has a good few billion years on its ticker we good

Nothing is gonna happen.
laugh.gif

If the world does end, that would be awesome.. I wonder how Earth would end.......

Nothing is gonna happen.
laugh.gif

If the world does end, that would be awesome.. I wonder how Earth would end.......

nothing will happen period.

if something were to happen why would people get scared? everyone is gonna die not just only you.

nothing will happen period.

if something were to happen why would people get scared? everyone is gonna die not just only you.

The media loves to blow things out of proportion. There always has to be something that we are afraid of... whether its Y2K, Terrorism, Swine Flu, 2012, etc...

The media loves to blow things out of proportion. There always has to be something that we are afraid of... whether its Y2K, Terrorism, Swine Flu, 2012, etc...

I think the fear of global destruction is a human fear construct that we as a species like to dwell on. Every generation has some big fear of something that's gonna come and wipe them out. The only interesting theory I've heard is one about a planet called nibiru being closest to our planet and our "gods" being from there. I think a alien scenario would be pretty exciting unless of course they wanted to kill which I doubt if they have had some hand in our evolution.

I think the fear of global destruction is a human fear construct that we as a species like to dwell on. Every generation has some big fear of something that's gonna come and wipe them out. The only interesting theory I've heard is one about a planet called nibiru being closest to our planet and our "gods" being from there. I think a alien scenario would be pretty exciting unless of course they wanted to kill which I doubt if they have had some hand in our evolution.

I also like the one about human consciousness expanding. At the end of the day its all theory though.

I also like the one about human consciousness expanding. At the end of the day its all theory though.

Back
Top Bottom