What do you guys think about these Challenge Court customs?

Not sure if anyone has saw these b4 (they are customs) but I really think nike could do this shoe justice making this as a retro+ colorway??

Thoughts?

I think it looks amazing in black.

:nerd: 8)

Its nice , they still have to change the shape of that toe box , way to bulky imo. Ive mentioned it before, the whole agassi line is way slept on..and Nike doesnt seem to have any interest in bringin it back

These are one of my all time favorite customs. I really think Nike should drop some more retro+ colorways of this shoe. IMO navyblue upper with red/white accents would look SOOOO good, but Im just a sucker for USA themed kicks.

Straight fire. Not a big fan of customs in general, but this has to be up there with some of the best.

I can dig em
pimp.gif

i might paint mine black exactly like this, anyone have opinions on what to use??

white pair is one of my fav shoes I own.... black pair is :wow: :smokin Id cop in a heartbeat.

You should Edit the title the title to Tech Challenge II 3/4 Customs would probably get more traffic. Anyhow, the Tech Challenge II 3/4 is my favorite shoe of all time. I think these customs are nice, not sure if I would buy them but they look good. Nike has definitely slacked on the Agassi line, although I'm still happy they brought back the Tech II and did a decent job on them.

The black ones definitely look pretty nice. On another note, I'm still a little bitter about the white/infrared pair. I waited for those to drop forever & when they did, the quality was crap. They started chipping after like 3 wears, and the leather was as bad as the CDP Jordan 1.

Back
Top Bottom