What do you guys think of this life situation??

I'm not braggin' or anything, but I am a college drop out as well, but what you'd be hopin' to make in a month, I'm only makin' alittle more than that a year (about 21k). But keep in mind I have my own spot and all that too, so it's not like I'm not strugglin' or nothin'.Plus, you were probably in college doin' somethin' you weren't sure about, so HELL YEAH, GO FOR IT.

You probably told your parents this. They probably disagreed.

CC is wack, i'd kill myself. YO JUST REMEMBER. STUGGLE IS A BLESSING.

Hey might as well be a young entrepreneur then an old one and not be able to get back on your feet

Son I say stack up and safe as much as possible .....safe enough that u can buy a house if u go take this route ....... u never kno what can happen if anythinu can allways sell or rent the hoiuse n go back to school ...go for it n god bless

It seems like you have initiative and motivation, go for it dude. You'll probably make more money than half the people just going through college justbecause society tells us that's how you make money. Good for you man, I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do. Besides, like some other people justsaid, you can always go back to school.

Back
Top Bottom