What do you love most about pick-up basketball?

Originally Posted by Durden7

I LOVE when this type of topic comes up. Everyones make it seem as though theyre an elite player.
laugh.gif

O you didnt know? Put up a thread asking everyone what they max out at, and everyone will tell you 275+
roll.gif

when you are having a hard time adjusting to the comp due to a new court, new players, or you just haven't been out in a minute then your game just CLICKSand then you feel amazing.

on the fast break when somebody is supposed to stop the ball, you hit them wit an in and out or hands up, they freeze, then you go right around them for thelay-up... then the ooohhss and hearing your defender say damn

your teammate FINALLY making the cut to the basket in the area you've been lookin at since you touched the damn ball

of course when the outside j is workin

and last but not least... THE LEFT HANDED LAYUP IN TRAFFIC WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU'RE RIGHT HANDED

pimp.gif

i love this game

EDIT: Snap, almost forgot about the postgame blunt after great run
pimp.gif

-getting hot. im too streaky to legitimately shoot that much, but when i knock 2 down, im pulling up everytime i see daylight cuz i know im good for the restof the day. too bad the next day its back to reality
laugh.gif

-games where people silently get real competitive because one of the teams is arguing something. it doesnt get disrespectful, but both teams want to bust theothers' *@@.
-making somebody who thinks they're the $!!% work for every bucket they try to score. i can bank on that happening a lot more than scoring myself
laugh.gif

i really just like playing...and then the going back and forth with another decent player who you've played with or seen and now you two are on opposingteams talking trash, but playing good clean/dirty basketball with all respect

Back
Top Bottom