What do you rock with your Foams

Funny you made this thread.

In the DMV, dudes use to stay rocking all black everything with their foams, nike boots, 991s, you name it. With the release of the more flamboyant colors foams, dudes now wear every color under the rainbow to match their foams.

Pink is about to be the new black with the release of the polarized pink joints. :smh:

I'm not sure if it says more about the power of a brand or the seller power/cultural influence of a particular shoe model, or the bammas who choose to dress like a box of froot loops. I guess anything is better than a monochrome wardrobe - well, besides the other end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
3308209742_c37aaeb5f8.jpg

This thread is too funny. LOL.

I don't rock Foams with pants. I usually rock 'em with shorts.

C'mon NT, help the kid out.....

Dont listen to them OP.

Do yourself a favor and cop a Phat Farm denim outfit to rock with your Foambz!

Thank Me Later :wink:

I guess anything is better than a monochrome wardrobe - well, besides the other end of the spectrum.

off topic, but a monochrome wardrobe is great, especially when you're on a budget and can't afford tons of clothes. if you only have like 4-5 sweatshirts, it's a lot easier to coordinate stuff if they're all say, black, grey, and navy as opposed to hot pink, neon green, bright orange and highlighter yellow.

Okay.. thanks to the people who posted something useful. To the people posting pics, some of em was a nice laugh.

This is why so many have stopped buying sneakers.

The majority of the "sneakerheads" left are just corny and want to be like everyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom