What do you say when... VOL. "So what are we?"

I need some help... chick I've been smashing is feeling some sort of way and I can tell she's about to ask the dreaded question- "So what arewe?" I know if I keep it funky she might dead the smashing and cooking and beer.. But I REFUSE to wife. How do you answer the question?

Tell her it is what it is. You dont like to label situations because they always go sour from there. Your movin at a slow but steady pace.

At least thats what i say.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Repeat after me:

"We're cool. We're having fun. Let's not make it too complicated right now."
Damn. Thats good, actually.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Repeat after me:

"We're cool. We're having fun. Let's not make it too complicated right now."
You already used that line on me you bastard!

Usually after this question is asked and you dont show her its going anywhere, its only a matter of time before she cuts you off.

Just cause they are asking they aren't trying to get wifed up. I personally like to know where i stand. Am i in something serious and if not then i cankeep it moving and do whatever i want

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She's my Archenemy[/color]
nerd.gif

a girl shouldn't have to ask. if she's doing it right she's in control.

through the experiences i've been through in my life though, if a guy (or person) keeps it 100 and tells the truth, i respect them that much more.

just tell her like it is.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

through the experiences i've been through in my life though, if a guy (or person) keeps it 100 and tells the truth, i respect them that much more.

your trying to set dudes up
laugh.gif

not one woman in the world is gunna be cool with a dude telling her that hes spending time with her just to smash.

not one woman in the world is gunna be cool with a dude telling her that hes spending time with her just to smash.

QFT. The girl is gonna bounce right after you say your just with her to smash.

BS. You want to know because you don't want your feelings getting hurt...not because you actually care about the truth. Men lie to womenbecause the truth gets you nowhere. Your post is just a perfect example

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

QFT. The girl is gonna bounce right after you say your just with her to smash.

thats not true completely. a lot of girls prefer knowin that the guy isnt the on catching feelings. some girls want sex without the commitment.

tell her she's really nice and you enjoy spending time with her and getting to know her and all and even though you're not ready for a relationshipthat doesn't mean that that's not where you eventually want to be tell her to be patient...just keep stringing her along on false hope it should buyyou a few months.

or maybe she just wants a clear answer so she doesn't have to feel bad about pursuing someone else that might be interested in being with her.
grin.gif

What do you say when... VOL. "So what are we?"

"i dont really like puttin a title on things you know. it kinda limits what we are id rather jus let things kinda flow and see where that takes us. imean you never know what the future might hold"

i dont know if yall get that but it works for me errytime

Putting labels on situations like that makes it feel awkward when you see that person again.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if she's doing it right she's in control.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
i don't mean it like that. i mean like she knows what's what and is not getting used.
ahhhhh

imo, any chick smashing w/o commitment is getting "used"

so she has to want commitment to have sex. you must be kiddin me. but again thats your opinion.
both men and women get used. When one gets emotionally attached and the other just wants sex and makes them think other wise thats when the attached party isgetting used. imo

Originally Posted by Apples28

so she has to want commitment to have sex. you must be kiddin me.
after seeing the way guys talk about females in real life and on NT, i'm remaining celibate until i find a man willing to commit
laugh.gif
frown.gif

seriously.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

after seeing the way guys talk about females in real life and on NT, i'm remaining celibate until i find a man willing to commit
laugh.gif
frown.gif

seriously.

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom