What do you think could be the storyline for BATMAN 3?

after the brilliant ending they need to bring closure to the series. I dont think it will be a happy ending.

Joker gets killed in Arkham Asylum...DONE

Batman responds to a bank robbery.When he gets to the scene he finds a cat claw....

no way they'd ever end a Batman movie without an open ending. But Riddler & Catwoman could definitely fit in this Nolan series
pimp.gif

batman 3 will probably be about him getting back in favor with gotham city. batman has enough villains from the original comics where it's really a toss upon who they choose to use next. though, i'd really like to see something like johnny depp as the mad hatter
pimp.gif

honestly though, i hope a third one isn't made, which i know isn't the case because the dark knight was too well received and made too much money forthere not to be a third.

but how many third films in franchises/trilogies were actually any good? not many

hopefully a riddle is left

then fast foward and he working with STATIC SHOCK
pimp.gif

Eddie Murphy is already signed as The Riddler (IMO i think he is gonna do a good job)
Probably won't be as good as the Dark Knight but i feel it will be damn near good

Originally Posted by eCfranchise26

Eddie Murphy is already signed as The Riddler (IMO i think he is gonna do a good job)
Probably won't be as good as the Dark Knight but i feel it will be damn near good

lmao eddie murphy is not the riddler, i dont know where you heard that garbage.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

false. they haven't even stated who the villain is. everything at this point is still rumors

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by eCfranchise26

lmao eddie murphy is not the riddler, i dont know where you heard that garbage.

I literally laughed out load when he said Eddie Murphy
laugh.gif
That would be sohorrible
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

though, i'd really like to see something like johnny depp as the mad hatter
pimp.gif
Huh? Depp will be the Mad Hatter, in Alice in Wonderland.

Originally Posted by J Burner

pimp.gif
yes. but i'd like to see him play the mad hatter in the batman series.

Originally Posted by J Burner

pimp.gif
yes. but i'd like to see him play the mad hatter in the batman series.

I see. That would be OD on the Mad Hatter for Depp imo. Rather see him as Riddler.

Theres too many villians that can fit perfectly into Nolan's series. I hope he surprises us with one of his lesser known enemies.

...My vote is still for Black Mask....or Hush...Hush would be too ill.

i agree. the reason i'd rather see him as the mad hatter is because i know batman has a variety of enemies and i'd like to see them take advantage ofthat instead of seeing the same cats we're used to.

but if depp were to sign on a third and they cast him as the riddler, i wouldn't be at all disappointed.

I agree with the HUSH character but the villain is relatively new so I doubt it. Most likely if anything, The Riddler will be in it..

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

for once I would like to see Man-bat or Killer Croc in a batman movie
laugh.gif
God no, I don't think they fit in Chris Nolan'sBatman at all. I want to see Two face still alive and maybe Hush. The Riddler can only be done right with Johnny Depp, I don't see anyone else pulling thatoff without it being corny.

Even though eddie murphy is a rumor, I would knock the idea

He's way past due for a decent role.

What were your first reactions when you FIRST found out heath ledger was the Joker??

Mine was "That brokeback #*$!/ is playing the joker?!?!"

Needless to say he did an excellent job RIP

Back
Top Bottom