What Do You Want for Christmas? VOL. 2009

Hey guys...I was just thinking about Christmas gifts and started wondering what you guys are asking for. Let's get this thread full of ideas for peoplewhom need help with buying their gifts this year.

Nerf Gun CS-35!!!

My mum bought it for me yesterday. I was suppose to open it on Xmas, but I opened it when she went to sleep!!

The CS-35 has two firing modes.

1. Single shot action

2. Slam-Fire!!!

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Nerf Gun CS-35!!!

My mum bought it for me yesterday. I was suppose to open it on Xmas, but I opened it when she went to sleep!!

The CS-35 has two firing modes.

1. Single shot action

2. Slam-Fire!!!
Alright playboy, you're not funny anymore just annoying.
Anyway my list:
White/Red XII's
HTC Hero or Touch Pro 2
Some polo shirts and polo sweats
Some fitteds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if you don't have a snuggie by now...yns
They got Snuggies for sports teams and stuff

I'm waiting for the Wolf Snuggies. Wolf snuggies are snuggies that looks like a wolf shirt.

well for sneaker/jordan heads there the space jams and red and white XII's

for video game heads, there uncharted 2, modern warfare 2, assassins creed 2, and left 4 dead 2..... just to name a few

Space Jams. I doubt if anyone needs to camp our for them though. This want be a release like the Titanium 23. You might just want to get there a few hoursearly.

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by rhester

Beats By Dre Headphones

so true....your next flight will never be the same...i rock mine all the time and cant live without them

Already got mines..if you all have friends that work at Best Buy, use their discount. They can get them for $170 including tax...
pimp.gif

Also, I think I'm getting the other headphones Mr. Monday Night recommended from amazon...the Future Sonics for when I jog..

Back
Top Bottom