What Do You Want for Christmas? VOL. 2009

Elmo TMX j/k

But on the real two people got sniped in this thread
eek.gif
anyone know why?

There are a bunch of lists though..just google hot toys 2009. The reselling game is dead though.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Elmo TMX j/k

eek.gif
anyone know why?

There are a bunch of lists though..just google hot toys 2009. The reselling game is dead though.

Yup Meth ain't playing. I saw another thread where he sniped some people. I don't even resell anymore. You're almost guaranteed to take a loss.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Elmo TMX j/k

eek.gif
anyone know why?

something about lil wayne and then dan tanners mom and swallowing was also said by both i think
laugh.gif

yeaa there hasnt been a hot item were its selling out so much people old people are waiting in line since, Wiis and tickle me elmo, the OG version

Something called a Zhu Zhu pet... not quite sure what it is but mad soccer moms coming in to CVS where I work for them and we sold out day 1... lol

haven't asked for anything yet, and i probably wont really ask for anything specific

got my little brother pair of GS warriors vs kings (hes a huge kings fan) tickets
got my older brother the jordan 7 package...
planning on getting my parents a garmin GPS with my next paycheck
dont know what to get my sisters yet...

ohwell.gif

PS3 with MGS 4 and Uncharted 2
Iphone
Spacejams
Red/white 12s
Flu game 12's
Flacco Ravens Home authentic

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by rhester

Beats By Dre Headphones

so true....your next flight will never be the same...i rock mine all the time and cant live without them

Already got mines..if you all have friends that work at Best Buy, use their discount. They can get them for $170 including tax...
pimp.gif

Also, I think I'm getting the other headphones Mr. Monday Night recommended from amazon...the Future Sonics for when I jog..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's some nice priorities you got there
i would of least said family and money. females aint nothing but trouble anyway

The only thing I "must have" is time with my family. It happens to all of us, but I'm trying to be less concerned about material possessions...

Back
Top Bottom