what do YOU want to see SHAQ do after he retires?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I'd just like to see him at ASG festivities every year. Nothing more, nothing less.

- sounds like everyone just wants someone to laugh at/with.

- the dominant center is dying breed in the NBA. SHAQ has alot to teach and the current big men in the L need alot of help. while id love to laugh too, what id love more is to see him show guys like Dwight and Okafor how its done without taking shots at them in the media.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

TNT
pimp.gif

Don't want him on TNT, why kill something that is perfect already? Webber is the future of that show anyway.

I'd like to see Shaq do live announcing, I could see him becoming what Bill Walton was.

Don't want him on TNT, why kill something that is perfect already? Webber is the future of that show anyway.

I'd like to see Shaq do live announcing, I could see him becoming what Bill Walton was.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

yessir

yessir

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

yessir
i could see that too, even though some people hated Bill Walton
eyes.gif
Walton was pure comedy
roll.gif
"The Great (insert any UCLA player)"......

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

yessir
i could see that too, even though some people hated Bill Walton
eyes.gif
Walton was pure comedy
roll.gif
"The Great (insert any UCLA player)"......

Shaq would dominant wherever he went, but that isn't a good thing necessarily.

Inside the NBA is perfect, Shaq would garner too much of the spotlight there. I'd like to hear him do broadcasts but I don't want to hear his booming voice the entire game, I couldn't imagine hearing Shaq talk for hours on end, I feel like he would get tiring quickly.

I've always expected him to go into broadcasting afterwards, but I feel like despite his great personality, he'd still think he's a ballplayer even when he's 45 and retired, so I fully expect him to come across as a bitter old man in his routine a lot.

Having said that, he loves the spotlight and the media loves him back, so it's a natural fit and I'd be shocked if he wasn't in the booth or studio somewhere within a season of his retirement. Hopefully he transitions into a broadcaster well and doesn't try to be "on" the whole time.

Shaq would dominant wherever he went, but that isn't a good thing necessarily.

Inside the NBA is perfect, Shaq would garner too much of the spotlight there. I'd like to hear him do broadcasts but I don't want to hear his booming voice the entire game, I couldn't imagine hearing Shaq talk for hours on end, I feel like he would get tiring quickly.

I've always expected him to go into broadcasting afterwards, but I feel like despite his great personality, he'd still think he's a ballplayer even when he's 45 and retired, so I fully expect him to come across as a bitter old man in his routine a lot.

Having said that, he loves the spotlight and the media loves him back, so it's a natural fit and I'd be shocked if he wasn't in the booth or studio somewhere within a season of his retirement. Hopefully he transitions into a broadcaster well and doesn't try to be "on" the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom