What does a QC passed B-11 sticker mean

pain11

Banned
under qc passed it says b-11..does that mean its a b grade? its on my nike flyknit racer box. can a b-grade even have a qc passed sticker?

under qc passed it says b-11..does that mean its a b grade? its on my nike flyknit racer box. can a b-grade even have a qc passed sticker?
B 11 was the number of the employee who QCed them..That # is kinda like a signature if you will..It seems as though there is a lot of confusion on the B grade topic so i will explain..

B grades ARE legit product - They will be sold at outlets..THEY WILL always be clearly marked on the box and or sizetags like so.

View media item 1404786View media item 716125View media item 716126

People try to pass off the tells on fake kicks as "B" grade flaws..This is untrue.

If its not maked like this - its not a "B" grade product.

Last edited:
B 11 was the number of the employee who QCed them..That # is kinda like a signature if you will..It seems as though there is a lot of confusion on the B grade topic so i will explain..

B grades ARE legit product - They will be sold at outlets..THEY WILL always be clearly marked on the box and or sizetags like so.

People try to pass off the tells on fake kicks as "B" grade flaws..This is untrue.

thanks so b11 doesn't mean its b grade at all? are b grades just minor defects or can they affect the overall shape of the shoe..and do fake boxes get qc pass stickers as well

sorry for all the questions I hope you don't mind!

That's true! However, I could easily create those same stamps on a shoe. I could easily create a fake receipt with ease. I believe China could exactly replicate the authentics but they keep BS-ing because they have a deal with the U.S. and they don't want to ruin it. Remember they cant replicate a shoe if nike refuse to do business with them because they wont have the blueprints. I believe the people working at the nike factory in china makes sure that they let the employees after hour create shoes but not exactly the same but good enough to make extra money. Some of the good jordans they make be on poiint but has 1 small flaw. They could easily fix that 1 small flaw but choose not to because they dont want nike to stop doing business with them. Maybe im crazy and drunk lol but thats what i believe. My mind is on Mars

Last edited:

That's true! However, I could easily create those same stamps on a shoe. I could easily create a fake receipt with ease. I believe China could exactly replicate the authentics but they keep BS-ing because they have a deal with the U.S. and they don't want to ruin it. Remember they cant replicate a shoe if nike refuse to do business with them because they wont have the blueprints. I believe the people working at the nike factory in china makes sure that they let the employees after hour create shoes but not exactly the same but good enough to make extra money. Some of the good jordans they make be on poiint but has 1 small flaw. They could easily fix that 1 small flaw but choose not to because they dont want nike to stop doing business with them. Maybe im crazy and drunk lol but thats what i believe. My mind is on Mars
for the love of God no they do not work after hours in a Nike factory. THEY HAVE THWIR VERY OWN FACTORY INAFILIATED WITH NIKE, SELF OWNED.

Yeah that sounds like a drunken theory lol

​That's true! However, I could easily create those same stamps on a shoe. I could easily create a fake receipt with ease. I believe China could exactly replicate the authentics but they keep BS-ing because they have a deal with the U.S. and they don't want to ruin it. Remember they cant replicate a shoe if nike refuse to do business with them because they wont have the blueprints. I believe the people working at the nike factory in china makes sure that they let the employees after hour create shoes but not exactly the same but good enough to make extra money. Some of the good jordans they make be on poiint but has 1 small flaw. They could easily fix that 1 small flaw but choose not to because they dont want nike to stop doing business with them. Maybe im crazy and drunk lol but thats what i believe. My mind is on Mars
Theory and Speculation, both have been debunked.. This has all been proven false bro..It would really behoove you new guys to not only do your HW on Jordans new products, but also do a little HW on how the actual manufacturing process works, Do HW on the Fake market itself, know their new products/updated products too. You guys have to start seeing the forest and stop worrying about the trees, feel me?

If im getting $200 for what you guys already think is A grade product, WHY would I "B" stamp it? To ask less? Thats just FOOLISH man!.. Like we wouldnt know anyway? Lets say 10,000 B grade SJs just popped outta nowhere? Yeah ok. Yes you could try to fool people buy buying a stamp at Kinkos and printing fake receipts, but the only people your really gonna fool, probably would have paid you more without the stamp. True heads know what goes to outlets and what dosent.

When you change something thats mass produced, THIS COSTS $. Producing new molds, dies, never- that hurts the bottom line my man.. These guys are not in this business to make THE Legit product.. They are in the business to make $.. They want to make THE CLOSEST, CHEAPEST, COMPARABLE REPLICA they can make. For instance if a legit 11 cost JB $15 to produce, the bootleggers want to produce WHAT LOOKS the same for $9?? How? Cutting corners is the ONLY way.. They will never be THE SAME product.. Monetarily its not in the bootleg factories best interest. They dont care about quality they care about profit, and you newer kids are playing right into their hand. 

Lets say you ran a factory CONTRACTED by NIKE to make 1000 pairs of shoes for easy math.. Are you gonna order enough material to make 10000? Of course you would order a little extra but not enough to make 100 more full size runs..Dont you think someones gonna say "why are we ordering so much material for 1000 pairs?" Nike does have people in those LEGIT factories man, they also have accountants!.. They didnt become a multi billion dollar business by accident, and mindless spending. When you buy material to build your house will you buy enough to build 100 houses? I dont think so.. Material is material, JB/Nike order it from somewhere too.. We ALL could order THE SAME ballistic mesh an patent leather by the boatload as well, its not a proprietary JB product. Simply textiles that are bought and sold everyday for a multitude of other things besides shoes. Same material is actually the easy part.

Shoes are like anything else mass produced, contracted to the lowest bidder..For instance this is how I believe it works.(someone correct me if im wrong here) Nike sends a tech pack(blueprints) if you will to X,Y,Z factories for a proposed cost.. Y wins the bid, lets say...They will be sent the actual RD(tech pack) not the preliminary one.. Factory X and Z either sell/copy their tech pack, or to give it up by force(who knows).

Factory X and or Z start producing fakes.. They are working from a different tech pack though, which is why we always see the ERs looking off( color changes, milky toe cap vs opaque etc.), then after the actual release drops or they get a smuggled legit pair in from factory Y- they revamp the fakes for the next run..Like the "authentic" section on the fake websites for instance

IMHO this whole new bootleg industry we are seeing is more than likely ran by organized crime in China. They are the only people powerful and wealthy enough to control this amount of product and have enough influence to keep everyone else in check.. This DEFINITELY isn't 10 lil Chinese dudes working the night shift bro, ITS WAY BIGGER THAN THAT..

So when you buy authentic JB merchandise, yes you are helping a BIG business get bigger, yes you are paying top dollar, YES Jordan gets a cut, and hes already rich as h*ll etc. etc. HOWEVER when you knowingly buy fakes from China or a bootleg site you are doing MUCH more damage to save a few bucks AND end up getting an inferior product anyway. You are helping to fund organized crime. These are pretty bad people that do pretty bad things honestly. Personally Id rather know my $ wasn't funding that kinda S*it.. Ill pay $50 bucks extra for that peace of mind.

Last edited:
You guys have to start asking yourself, "Why would a replica factory that has over million dollars not be able to replicate a shoe to the T? For example, I seen a replica Jordan which everything is same as authentic only difference is we knew it was fake because of the production date inside the tag. You mean to tell me that the million dollar replica factory cant fix a stinking tag with correct production date? They could easily fix it but choose not to because i believe it would ruin their deal with Nike.

Another great example, when those replica factories release a shoe and gets a lot of bad feedback dont they easily make changes the very next week? Go youtube the shatter glass that was released by reps before the release date. A lot of people complained about the side of the shoe and the very next week that problem was corrected. Now this brings me back to my point, they can easily make the fix but choose not to. Some of their great reps shoes has minor flaws but they choose not to fix it but didn't they just fix their shoe 2 or 3 times already? So why did they decide to finally not to fix it after it has 1 or 2 minor flaw? I believe its done on purpose.

I know this is old but the guy explaining the whole process is full of **** and doesn't no crap but what you have to realize is yes Nike doesn't own any of the factories they go by who ever wins the bid but you have to understand that factory X,Y,Z are all either owned, ran , or affiliated with Chinese organized crime. Just because Y won the bid this time next time Y will be the ones making fakes. It all goes around. I watched a documentary on Nike factories in China and to make a long story short the Nike CEO was willing to talk to these people who were doing the documentary until they jammed him up about how the workers are treated and he all of a sudden had them leave and wouldn't speak at all. Nike knows what goes on inside these factories and they know that the people who run the factory they are using to make their products are or affiliated with Chinese mafia. Nike just looks the other way and knows they can't get in trouble because they don't own it they just lease it. Whether you buy real or fake your money goes to people who are possibly involved in organized crime and treat the workers like **** and make them work long hours for pennies. So don't kid yourself thinking that Nike has their own people there watching over the factory because they don't.

Back
Top Bottom