Yeah I'm with you on this one. 5'11 but it's all good
pimp.gif
Solid height and majority of the girls are shorter so it's legit

I know that feel 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
. I was like 5'8 in 8th grade and then peaked out at 5'10 
indifferent.gif

Females prefer a man taller than them and most corporations view a taller male as having the good image of a leader/someone who possesses power.

I am sure being short has some beneficial factors.

The number one thing I hear the most from females is that they enjoy my height.

I'm 6'4 and don't feel tall.  Tall to me is someone that is 6'8+ that I have to look up to.  Now that is tall. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

5'10.It sucks being in the middle.
Far from short, and far from tall. 
tired.gif

Yeah I'm with you on this one. 5'11 but it's all good
pimp.gif
Solid height and majority of the girls are shorter so it's legit

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Females prefer a man taller than them and most corporations view a taller male as having the good image of a leader/someone who possesses power.

I think this is false. I work in a big corporate environment and most managers are all white and yet, most are only about 5'11 at most. It's rare to see anyone that is 6 foot tall here.

And I swear.....if you are growing up now, you will be taller from just eating better food and other things like that. My dad was short (5'6) and I am 5'8, which is pretty average for an asian anyways. Then my younger cousins that are older now are all 5'11 and my uncles were only about 5'7-5'8. So each generation seems to get taller and I credit that to the food that people are eating.

ITT: manlet rage

6'3.75" checkin in
Let ya boy get on his cell tech grind and I'll be joinin ya tall folk subscribed to Yambs: OnDemand

6'0 but my pops is 6'3.. i always thought that was the PERFECT height...

can still fit into regular clothes and cars but your bigger then 95% of the ppl you come in contact with

i feel you tho ricky... when I throw on my timbs its like damn.... if i was this tall
eek.gif

ive always gotten more than enough yambs but itd be od... i could front like a ball player or some @!@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Rusty you are 15 and 5'10. You are going to grow 
laugh.gif
I hope growth is in Rusty's future, but my younger brother was 5'10 when he was a middle schooler. He MAYBE grew to 5'11 as of now.

I was 5'5 as a freshman in HS and now I'm 6'1. How people grow is amazing sometimes.

Haven't grown an in since 7th grade im 5'10

5'8 and I aint even mad. I love me the short chicks. I hate it on the bball court but the fact I got a 6'2 wingspan makes up for it. I love when a dude looks at me like i'm food and then I catch em slippin.

Originally Posted by JPEG

I'm not trying to rustle anyone's jimmies but I believe it's far more difficult in society for short males when it comes to girls and certain careers.

I'm short and have never had issues with females and you'd probably sell your soul to have my income and my net worth. Being ugly is probably the worst thing you can be in this superficial society we live in.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I'm not trying to rustle anyone's jimmies but I believe it's far more difficult in society for short males when it comes to girls and certain careers.

I'm short and have never had issues with females and you'd probably sell your soul to have my income and my net worth. Being ugly is probably the worst thing you can be in this superficial society we live in.

I said it in the "Secrets about your job" thread that little man syndrome exists in corporate America and being tall has nothing to do with anything in the work field. It's all how you carry yourself. And being ugly can be masked with money or even a personality. Now being a ugly, short shy guy...well, you will have problems.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Having strong income negates your manlet stature, just as it does with being ugly and fat. More power to you my friend.

6'0 checking in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm happy with my height. lets be real, 6ft asians are rare as hell. tallest we grow is like 5'7 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom