What does it mean to be a simp? And is it bad?

If you steal the flowers, preferably from a nearby grave, & get a BJ because of Abuelita Rodriguez's flowers, then you, sir, are not a simp.

funny story, I had a friend who used to work at the cemetery burying people after the services. One time dude had on some really nice shoes at a party we were at so someone asked where he got them. Dude confessed to taking them off the dead man.

funny story, I had a friend who used to work at the cemetery burying people after the services. One time dude had on some really nice shoes at a party we were at so someone asked where he got them. Dude confessed to taking them off the dead man.

W..t..f ..... :rofl:

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not like the dead man needed them.

...that's still so foul. :smh:

If only you're boy was at:

's funeral.

He would've been riding pretty on a new bike.

Back
Top Bottom