what does jay mean?

when he says the heron got less steps than brittney, that mean it aint stepped on, did me!

now i know wat it means for heroin to be stepped on shouts to the wire, but when he says less steps then brittney wat does that mean??

when he says the heron got less steps than brittney, that mean it aint stepped on, did me!

now i know wat it means for heroin to be stepped on shouts to the wire, but when he says less steps then brittney wat does that mean??

^hmm...I thought it was a reference 2 rehab...you know...12 steps...but she neva finished...less than 12 steps? Hell, ion know...

^hmm...I thought it was a reference 2 rehab...you know...12 steps...but she neva finished...less than 12 steps? Hell, ion know...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

yeaaa dat may be rite

either way its a hot line

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

yeaaa dat may be rite

either way its a hot line

He means that the Heroin has touched fewer hands = stepped on. In drugs every time they are sold to someone else they mix it with something to spread it longerand make more profits. Its been stepped on before it hits the streets. In American Gangster he went straight to the source and it was the purist heroin out

Back
Top Bottom