what does jay mean?

He means that the Heroin has touched fewer hands = stepped on. In drugs every time they are sold to someone else they mix it with something to spread it longerand make more profits. Its been stepped on before it hits the streets. In American Gangster he went straight to the source and it was the purist heroin out

pimp.gif

This dude got a quadruple entendre going.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This could end up being one of the greatest debates in NT history.

This dude got a quadruple entendre going.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This could end up being one of the greatest debates in NT history.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only stumped by this. I also thought the line could also be about her hair, "heroin=hair on"?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only stumped by this. I also thought the line could also be about her hair, "heroin=hair on"?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

He means that the Heroin has touched fewer hands = stepped on. In drugs every time they are sold to someone else they mix it with something to spread it longer and make more profits. Its been stepped on before it hits the streets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

He means that the Heroin has touched fewer hands = stepped on. In drugs every time they are sold to someone else they mix it with something to spread it longer and make more profits. Its been stepped on before it hits the streets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^why the
laugh.gif
? that's what stepped on means.... broken down, diluted, stretched.
So he's saying his dope has not been diluted, (less steps than Britney) referring to Britney's unsuccessful completion of a 12 program (rehab)

^why the
laugh.gif
? that's what stepped on means.... broken down, diluted, stretched.
So he's saying his dope has not been diluted, (less steps than Britney) referring to Britney's unsuccessful completion of a 12 program (rehab)

Back
Top Bottom