What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="620340"]Quote:[/thread]

Steezy probably fuming right now cause EWD done jacked his thread. 

ksteezy finna roll thru with the yoppa and start poppin off shots to reclaim his thread

Iraqi-Sniper-in-American-Sniper.jpg

:lol:

FWIW: Mr. Williams has been suspended from this thread. A coincidence? I think not.

NT is fun and all but I never understood how cats get in their feels to the point of reporting somebody **** is pure lulz do y'all look out your window and call the cops on kids making noise in the street?
View media item 1416378

all types of snitching and reporting.?
Nope, nothing like that at all man. One deleted post of his the whole thread, and it wasn't reported.
NT is fun and all but I never understood how cats get in their feels to the point of reporting somebody **** is pure lulz do y'all look out your window and call the cops on kids making noise in the street?
It was mentioned earlier, but it's pretty close.......

You lying out the front of your mouth, you saying Meth just had great timing?
Meth always has great timing. Please get out of your feelings man. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1416378
I saw no reason for him to be banned from this thread - he should've known better when a mod, same one from the last thread was in here exposing him a bit again - until he admitted he came in here to threadjack which is against the rules as revenge for Ksteezy thread jacking one of his threads.

The whole thing with trolling is not to admit you're trolling :lol:

coming soon
y4Q2CbV.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: Hopeful and hilarious.

Ksteezy's crypt keeper hands :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom