What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was DC trolling with all the feminization of man and masculinity links that she used to post?

Or does she aspire to chill with Bruce Jenner?

People are too quick to throw "troll" out there.

Darko was a troll and a damn good one. Sarcasm isn't trolling.

I've had my way with several NT women but DC has always eluded me...
Your game was weak man. Maybe if you stopped hanging around KSteexy your chances would increase. 
glasses.gif

Matta fact, before she started rolling with being a woman, she'd cry foul when dudes call her anything like that. Don't act like Meth is just hanging around to defend your honor.

Matta fact, before she started rolling with being a woman, she'd cry foul when dudes call her anything like that. Don't act like Meth is just hanging around to defend your honor.
Again, you are just talking out the side of your mouth man. 

Again, you are just talking out the side of your mouth man. 

I said something about your femininity, then you told me you reported me. C'mon now with that selective female memory. I'm sure my warning logs can back that up.

I said something about your femininity, then you told me you reported me. C'mon now with that selective female memory. I'm sure my warning logs can back that up.
You know how many times I say, "Reported." to folks on here dude?

Again. You are talking out the side of your mouth.

I'm with DC...

Ksteexy did get Megatron banned :smh:

In before Megatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom