What Does Taste in Music Tell Us About Others?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes I genuinely listen to music no one listens to anymore. Blues musicians are very talented and get zero credit
ohwell.gif

Yes I genuinely listen to music no one listens to anymore. Blues musicians are very talented and get zero credit
ohwell.gif

Even if they don't have good taste, it's never wrong to educate someone on some good & real music.

Even if they don't have good taste, it's never wrong to educate someone on some good & real music.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by theekinqq

when i talk to girls who only listen to whats on the radio. they are usually very shallow, not creative, non deep thinkers, and love to party. and they love facebook.

this. and people who are open to multiple kinds of music regardless of what it is they're the coolest and most open-minded @%!%%%%#%+#+* alive.
pimp.gif
i agree with this for the most part...its not a fact that it'll play out like this but its been my experience ppl that only listen to the radio can be describbed as such.
and honestly i dont see how you can say music taste cant tell you about a person. music has an influence on pretty much everything you do(mood, art, daily actions, speech, etc.)

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Originally Posted by theekinqq

when i talk to girls who only listen to whats on the radio. they are usually very shallow, not creative, non deep thinkers, and love to party. and they love facebook.

this. and people who are open to multiple kinds of music regardless of what it is they're the coolest and most open-minded @%!%%%%#%+#+* alive.
pimp.gif
i agree with this for the most part...its not a fact that it'll play out like this but its been my experience ppl that only listen to the radio can be describbed as such.
and honestly i dont see how you can say music taste cant tell you about a person. music has an influence on pretty much everything you do(mood, art, daily actions, speech, etc.)

9/10 if a person purely listens to the Radio/top 40 they are extroverted/ADHD/like to talk ALOT... usually they will tell you that listening to other less mainstream artists is "boring"... they hear music, not really good listeners...

I don't understand how you can draw any conclusions on peoples intelligence based on their music taste... their personality yes...

9/10 if a person purely listens to the Radio/top 40 they are extroverted/ADHD/like to talk ALOT... usually they will tell you that listening to other less mainstream artists is "boring"... they hear music, not really good listeners...

I don't understand how you can draw any conclusions on peoples intelligence based on their music taste... their personality yes...

In college whenever I would go to someone's house that had a Bob Marley poster I'd ask them what their favorite album of the Wailers are, and 90% of the time they couldn't even name one. That would say alot about the person IMO

In college whenever I would go to someone's house that had a Bob Marley poster I'd ask them what their favorite album of the Wailers are, and 90% of the time they couldn't even name one. That would say alot about the person IMO

Back
Top Bottom