What Does Your SN Mean?? Vol. idk??

When I created my NT account, I had been reading about the Anglo-Saxon period in Britain (circa AD. 450- AD. 1066) so I wanted a name from that era. I pickedthe title of England's greatest Saxon King. The man upon whom my name is based, physically and then culturally and intellectually saved the culture whichplays a large part in shaping our own world.

The person I choose was King Alfred, who reign in the 9th century and started his reign by, in the face of almost impossible odds, saving his country andsociety from Viking invasion and annihilation. After his victory, he fortifies the country, reforms the currency and reigns for 30 years. In that time, heencourages literacy and in a century where very little writing and scholarship was taking place in Europe, he was that rare well educated King and because ofhim, there are written sources from the Saxon period and it was in his reign that ancient folk tales, hitherto only told out loud and memorized, were set downon paper. So King Alfred, usually called "Rex Anglorum" was an ideal, a powerful warrior on the one hand and a philosopher and poet on the other.

BTW, I had considered "Libertarian Laker Fan," I am glad I did not pick that name considering how unpopular political ideas, that do not involveMSNBC talking points, can be here.. Worse yet, the "Libertarian" portion of the name would be have been a distant second in terms why people wouldhate that name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I created my NT account, I had been reading about the Anglo-Saxon period in Britain (circa AD. 450- AD. 1066) so I wanted a name from that era. I picked the title of England's greatest Saxon King. The man upon whom my name is based, physically and then culturally and intellectually saved the culture which plays a large part in shaping our own world.

The person I choose was King Alfred, who reign in the 9th century and started his reign by, in the face of almost impossible odds, saving his country and society from Viking invasion and annihilation. After his victory, he fortifies the country, reforms the currency and reigns for 30 years. In that time, he encourages literacy and in a century where very little writing and scholarship was taking place in Europe, he was that rare well educated King and because of him, there are written sources from the Saxon period and it was in his reign that ancient folk tales, hitherto only told out loud and memorized, were set down on paper. So King Alfred, usually called "Rex Anglorum" was an ideal, a powerful warrior on the one hand and a philosopher and poet on the other.

BTW, I had considered "Libertarian Laker Fan," I am glad I did not pick that name considering how unpopular political ideas, that do not involve MSNBC talking points, can be here.. Worse yet, the "Libertarian" portion of the name would be have been a distant second in terms why people would hate that name.
laugh.gif
I swear if you posted the same length responses as everyone else, but still said all you needed to say, you'd probably have about 60,000+posts
laugh.gif

got the nickname bionic in 9th grade.
idk why, but thats what they called me.

90 is my y.o.b

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I created my NT account, I had been reading about the Anglo-Saxon period in Britain (circa AD. 450- AD. 1066) so I wanted a name from that era. I picked the title of England's greatest Saxon King. The man upon whom my name is based, physically and then culturally and intellectually saved the culture which plays a large part in shaping our own world.

The person I choose was King Alfred, who reign in the 9th century and started his reign by, in the face of almost impossible odds, saving his country and society from Viking invasion and annihilation. After his victory, he fortifies the country, reforms the currency and reigns for 30 years. In that time, he encourages literacy and in a century where very little writing and scholarship was taking place in Europe, he was that rare well educated King and because of him, there are written sources from the Saxon period and it was in his reign that ancient folk tales, hitherto only told out loud and memorized, were set down on paper. So King Alfred, usually called "Rex Anglorum" was an ideal, a powerful warrior on the one hand and a philosopher and poet on the other.

BTW, I had considered "Libertarian Laker Fan," I am glad I did not pick that name considering how unpopular political ideas, that do not involve MSNBC talking points, can be here.. Worse yet, the "Libertarian" portion of the name would be have been a distant second in terms why people would hate that name.
laugh.gif
I swear if you posted the same length responses as everyone else, but still said all you needed to say, you'd probably have about 60,000+ posts
laugh.gif

I'm sayin'....he be the type of dude in a circle of friends talkin' +@*! to come through wit' something real and everyone just be like
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

kobe85 - my favorite basketball player Kobe Bryant + 85 the year I was born.

Teflan = Material in bullet proof vest. I just used an "a" instead of an "o".

Don = A word originally used as royalty.

I got the words from a Lloyd Banks song
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

pimp.gif
Did you mean Teflon Don, John Gotti?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

pimp.gif
Did you mean Teflon Don, John Gotti?
laugh.gif

YOU MEAN THIS $**#* SPELLED IT WRONG!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"your mans lame"

my best friend back in high school kept saying this to me in jest. he just kept on with it even when it was not funny at all and eventually he kept on sayingit and it eventually became way too funny!

Back
Top Bottom