What else do you collect?

you guys are into magic too? i was thinking to put up a classic type one deck (prosbloom).

but most of the main cards is hard to come by and tournaments for classic here are not that often.

^^

white weenie.., goblins,, cleric..

white weenie is the most expensive deck for me ahhaa

wrath of god, glorious anthem, white knite, silver knite hehe....

memorable booster pack for me is the akroma .. with the shiny type.. whats that agen hehe..

Originally Posted by irumi

^^

white weenie.., goblins,, cleric..

white weenie is the most expensive deck for me ahhaa

wrath of god, glorious anthem, white knite, silver knite hehe....

memorable booster pack for me is the akroma .. with the shiny type.. whats that agen hehe..
Yeah bro! Super expensive talaga nung white weenine na yun! I remember type 1 yung deck ko nun, with all that armageddon, wrath, white knight,crusade, and even has zuran orb!
eek.gif

Memorable booster ko is when I got a Wrath of God and Birds of Paradise (2 different packs).
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

you guys are into magic too? i was thinking to put up a classic type one deck (prosbloom).

but most of the main cards is hard to come by and tournaments for classic here are not that often.
Wow!prosbloom!lakas!..sayang na banned/restricted yung ibang cards sa sobrang lakas.
laugh.gif
Pero astig ang combo!..Where do you play sir?

For me, stasis deck ang pinaka-nakakainis kalabanin!!!
mad.gif
Kayo?

@irumi

i tried the white weenie too, the white knights, swords, counter land tax ect but when my moat was stolen im done with the white.

yung keso/goblin, badtrip kalaban yung mga yun!lol

@glitch008

i really like multi colored decks favorite ko talaga yung prosbloom or black/green or mono black landy, kaso mahirap na ngayon dahil daming ristriction..

nagtry rin ako ng stasis lockdown or yung tradewind-geddon.. sarap ilaban sa mga weenie yun.lol

^^
goblin ang nakakbwisit haha
lalo na pag naunahan ka hehe..
pag nalapagan ka ng piledriver damn tapos hehe..

astral slide natry nyu?.. exalted angel .. ubus pera q dun tae un hahaha...

@irumi
Man! I tried astral slide before, sarap gamitin! Got 3 exalted angels pare, tapos I just added 1 serra angel kc naubos na tradables at cash ko.
laugh.gif

Have to complete it asap during that time para makahabol sa tournament sa Glorieta!
laugh.gif

Agree, nakakainis din ang Goblin! Puro keso! shrapnel blast, goblin grenade, etc. Ang daya!

@Flashout01
Bwiset yung stasis na yun! Kismet ang kalaban ng weenie dun! Kaya I sideboard lots of disenchants!
I heard that the new expansions are using multi-color cards/decks...Again!..
But nothing beats the old school multi-colors! Simple pero galing ng combo! Minsan kahit natatalo ako natutuwa ako sa combo ng kalaban ko eh.
laugh.gif

i really regret it when i sold my all my cards... even now it felt like it was the most stupid thing i ever done
laugh.gif
specially when you look on their price now
frown.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif

anyway this is the only thing that was left to me. i got this during the pre release on mega mall together with the launch of the Banaue mountains.
also it was the first time an artist flew in to to grace an event and the usual meet and greet and signing.

signed by Ron himself...

^^^Wow!Urza's Saga pre-release! Signed by Ron Spencer, my favorite artist aside from John Avon!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well, I still got a few nice cards left in PI. Cards that I really can't let go.
I even brought a few decks here in SG and taught my gf how to play, para may kalaro ako!
laugh.gif

Here's a few for you guys to reminisce those good 'ol days.
wink.gif

fde16e47b5d7e59349c706254e0e96e51e48c7ca.pjpg

f6e26fe420b5ddfee5c93843750ae56a2b1595ac.pjpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but I guess you know what these old school cards are.
wink.gif

^^wow Magic! I used to have a chrono-stasis deck. chronatog + stasis + kismet = lockdown! including counterspell, arcane denial & force of will!
Inquest magazine every month for latest expansions and combos.. Good ol days
laugh.gif

^^That's the worst enemy of my white weenie deck! Stasis deck.
laugh.gif

If I can just put 2 sets of disenchants in my deck!
laugh.gif

Ganda ng collection mo ng mga 80s anime robots pareng Tsiken!!!

I'm drooling over those Mazinger Zs!! Brings back a lot of my childhood memories, including Michael Jackson's (the original MJ) influence on my lovefor music. May his soul rest in peace.

anybody here in nt pi na my memorabilia ni michael jackson? cd's cassette tapes? anything? i would really like to see one. i think its a good time tostart collecting.
happy.gif
mj>>>>neyo, Cb any mainstream Rnbartist.

^^I have the Greatest Hits Compilation Album. Was launched during the time that MJ had a concert in Manila. I think its around '96-'97. Its has 2cassette tapes. I left it there in PI though.
happy.gif

The cover looks like this:
dde16048bbdae99a45f5df9076c11c3f0c3f3bf3.pjpg

I was a BIG fan of MJ back then! In fact, I still know how to do the Moonwalk!
happy.gif

I know this is kind of off topic but in my opinion MJ (net of that child molestation scandal) >>>>> any other music artist who ever lived

MJ was the first African American to be featured on MTV, he changed the face of music videos
MJ's Thriller Album is the greatest album of all time selling 50 million copies (only eclipsed recently by the Eagles "Best of" Album, I think)
MS's Bad Album is the 2nd greatest album of all time selling 20 million copies (back in the day, popular singers would be happy with selling a millioncopies but MJ was disappointed with only 20 million)
A lot of MJ songs had a very meaningful theme like Black and White (racial equality) and the Earth Song (natural resources protection)

I actually used to collect All of MJs casettes and CDs but have kept them in the closet or storage area somewhere ever since he laid low after that molestationscandal he was involved in. I am now going to have to go through stacks of junk and stuff to look for those CDs and Casette Tapes. I am determined to create myown tribute by personally listening to all his records and buying those I missed to get.

I actually used to cut out photos of MJ on time magazine (where he was featured in 1984 if I am not mistaken) and other mags and stick them in this little"IDOL" notebook that I used to have of my favorite artist of all time, the original MJ.

I guess this really isn't off topic after all, yeah I used to collect photos of MJ as I actually wanted to be a music artist when I was growing up (youknow, childhood fantasies hehehe) and I collected all of his CDs and casette tapes. I will have to dig deep into my storage to get my hands on those again.

I am planning to retrieve all my personal MJ memorabilia in the next few weeks. Man do I miss the guy badly. I actually shed some tears a few hours ago when Ifinally realized that my idol had already passed on to the next life
frown.gif

May his memory and music live on!!!

totally agree with you sir bong..

MJ will forever live on in the hearts of the fans..

just wanna share this, i was able to watch MJ when he came here for the HISTORY concert..really felt blessed that i was able to watch him..
never really came to me how important that event until he passed away because i want to watch another concert of him..

so i bought the souvenir shirt from that concert and kept in good condition..also wore it last saturday, just a way to remember MJ..

2582cno.jpg

qxsx9x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom