What ever happen to these dudes AkActactinium spell check?

I miss duke.

I remember in that January 07 new members thread he came in and posted with multiple SNs and JRose banned them all on sight.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i was standing behind acaka in line at rock the bells in 07. Didnt say whats up to him though...he might have thought it was weird
laugh.gif

Acaka caught feelings over Bowserella and decided to "quit NT". Dude might be under a new s/n though. I remember dude had s/n on overstock.

-The Juice

Akactium

I'm not gonna like, dudes like him used to have this forum poppin off

smh.gif
gone are the good ol' days

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Akactium

smh.gif
I dunno I think NT is still the same but there is just MORE "children" on the board. And dudes looking for eFame. I also think the factthat the mods pretty much silence all Teams (goonies, TKS, YNS) kinda hurt the forum. The "bully" teams used to get it crackin, had dudes scared topost
laugh.gif
. But with a loss of a NT "legend" we gain another one.0drama is the funniest gimmick/character on NT, along with Purpface, and OGBobby. RavageBX has been mad quiet as of late though, I remember a few posts wherehe would go in.

-The Juice

Akactium

smh.gif
word. now we have people with the likes of Geronimo and Mayor....
eyes.gif

ODrama, OGBobbyJohnson, Purple Face, I FR3SH I, Crank and a few others are making NT at least entertaining though.

^^but for the most part, all them dudes were here back then, I think biggest reason NT has fallen off is the mods though, they really started to crack down on$**$ the last couple of years.

^^but for the most part, all them dudes were here back then, I think biggest reason NT has fallen off is the mods though, they really started to crack down on $**$ the last couple of years.
word.

But they aren't going to change and essentially we have the right to "leave" but w/e. I think they should lighten up a bit though.

-The Juice

I remember when we went back and forth and i told him that his s/n's accounted for more than 5% of NT's total members. Son had more screennames thanposts.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back when _'s wore big clothes like '03 Dipset , and AC changed the clothing size game ...
laugh.gif
His mediums blew _'s minds ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back when _'s wore big clothes like '03 Dipset , and AC changed the clothing size game ...
laugh.gif
His mediums blew _'s minds ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah money had his tees on that Under Armour sizing... putting on a tee had to be a struggle every morning.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Forget him... Where's bowserella? Send me an email if you're around...
I still text her. She's going to school and taking classes to become a makeup artist right now. Don't think she comes on here anymore.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

remember when everyone had CAL in their screenames
laugh.gif
I made like 5 of them %#*@# all to get sniped
roll.gif
That and my %%@$* Krunk stayed with the Stacks names...
laugh.gif

Moe Stacks
Stack Bauer
Captain Stack Sparrow
etc. etc. etc.

I think the only CAL dude left is Frank CALiendo...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

remember when everyone had CAL in their screenames
laugh.gif
I made like 5 of them %#*@# all to get sniped
roll.gif
That and my %%@$* Krunk stayed with the Stacks names...
laugh.gif

Moe Stacks
Stack Bauer
Captain Stack Sparrow
etc. etc. etc.

I think the only CAL dude left is Frank CALiendo...
nerd.gif
Those names were hilarious .
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom