What Ever Happened To....(Insert name here)

quincy carter got in trouble with the law some weeks ago, marshall faulk retired

did jason garderner (sp?), that pg for arizona that year they made it to the ncaa finals, ever amount to anything?
i dont think this applies to this thread too much, but wheres al thornton? he had such high expectations before the season started

wheres lenny cooke?

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Marshall Faulk retired, no?

yep. they're retiring his number in here in stl in a couple weeks. gotta put people in the stands somehow.

Art Long?
Olowakandi?
Jim Jackson?
Slava Mednavenko (sp)?
Gerry McN-something?
Chris Taft? (i liked the dudes game)
Ron Mercer?
George Lynch?

JoRDaN201
Kerry Kittles?

Keith Van Horn??

I believe Kittles is an assistant coach somewhere in the NBA, most likely the Nets, although I'm not sure. Keith Van Horn is retired in my book......hewanted to spend more time with his family...

Timmy Chang

Backup QB for the Hamilton Tiger Cats, Behind Casey Printers and Richie Williams

Akili Smith

Played for the Calgary Stampeders in the CFL. Played two quarters in one game this year, played so horrible that he was cut from the team.

R. Jay Soward

Toronto Argonauts I think

Juan Dixon

Toronto Raptors, IR with pine splinters.... no actually I have no idea why hes not playing. Maybe in Sam's Doghouse?

To the person that asked about Al Thorton hes playing for clippers getting 16 minutes a game the boy is going to be nasty. Almonte is playing for anindependent league team.

Originally Posted by EaglesTG

Post players that suddenly fell of the face of the Earth and see if people have any info on what they are doing today.

Chris Chandler
Cade McNown
Elvis Grbac
Darius Miles
Dajuan Wagner
James Stewart
Tim Rattay
Jay Fielder
Shaun King
Steve Beurline
Latrell Sprewell
Marshall Faulk

Just post the players you want to know about.

1.???

2.unemployed due to ineptitude

3.unemployed due to ineptitude

4. injured

5. injured

6. ???

7. unemployed due to ineptitude

8. unemployed due to ineptitude

9. unemployed due to ineptitude

10. unemployed due to ineptitude

11. let pride cost him his career(refused a contract extension)

12. retired due to injury

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by EaglesTG

Post players that suddenly fell of the face of the Earth and see if people have any info on what they are doing today.

Chris Chandler
Cade McNown
Elvis Grbac
Darius Miles
Dajuan Wagner
James Stewart
Tim Rattay
Jay Fielder
Shaun King
Steve Beurline
Latrell Sprewell
Marshall Faulk

Just post the players you want to know about.

1.???

2.unemployed due to ineptitude

3.unemployed due to ineptitude

4. injured

5. injured

6. ???

7. unemployed due to ineptitude

8. unemployed due to ineptitude

9. unemployed due to ineptitude

10. unemployed due to ineptitude

11. let pride cost him his career(refused a contract extension)

12. retired due to injury

You must be young if you don't know who Chris Chandler and James Stewart are.
James Stewart =http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=740 (1000 yard rusher in '00 & '02)
Chris Chandler- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Chandler

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

that black punter. i think he was with the giants?
nerd.gif

Rodney Williams was his name, hasn't been seen since 2004. Only year he actually made the team was 2001 w/ the Giants.

Jason Gardner went undrafted and ended up signing with a Slovenian team in 2003 and ended up playing in Belgium in of 2004.

Onterrio Smith was cut by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL before the 06-07 season. He applied for reinstatement to the NFL this April.
Ademola Okulaja has had a pretty good career over in Europe playing in Germany, Spain, and Italy. He's also a member of the German National Team.

Keon Clark got arrested couple weeks ago, I think someone posted an articles about it.
here's the link though http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/story/2007/10/18/nba-raptors-clark.html?ref=rss
Darius Miles is still with the Blazers
Steve Beruline doing the nutrisystem commercial
laugh.gif

Drew Henson?
Carl Krauser?
Larry Johnson? (The Grandma one, I know dude is retired but he's never showing up)
Tim Legler? (I hated him doing the ESPN commentary, though)

Where did Jared Jordan go after the Knicks cut him?

Marcus Hatten?

Marteen Cleaves?

Daryll Hill?

LaMont Hamilton?

Zabian Dowdell?

Chris Taft?

Jerome "Junkyard Dog" Williams? Di he play after the Knicks cut him?

Carl Krauser?

Taurean Green? He go anywhere?

Nick Fazekas? He go anywhere?

Kevin Pittsnoggle and Mike Gansey?

Micael Olawakandee?

Ron Mercer?

Timmy chang?

Kelvin Cato?

Carl Krauser is playing for the Pittsburgh Xplosion of the Continental Basketball Association.

Jerome Williams retired after being cut by the Knicks. He was working on the NBA's Basketball Without Borders program.

Taurean Green was drafted by the Blazers in the second round and he's played in 4 games so far this season.

Nick Fazekas was drafted in the second round by the Mavs, he's played in 2 games so far this season.

Kevin Pittsnogle is starting for the Austin Toros in the NBDL.

Casey Jacobsen is currently on the Grizzlies averaging 14.5 mins, 3.1 pts, 1 reb a game with a 34.9 FG% and 28.6 3PT%

Jai Lewis signed with Galil Elyon of Israel on 11/25/07.

Ron Mercer surrendered himself to police in August 2007 after being charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching a bouncer in the face at a stripclub in April 2007.

Back
Top Bottom